Anime Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaaay! ^w^ I almost apped Crona, actually! It'll be awesome seeing him in battle! >w<

I could break this RP in half, if I choose the right character.....

But instead I'll ask to join with Guts and Toriko.

If I can join(can I?) I would like to be Kirito (main) and Asuna (second) from Sword Art Online. :)

If I can join(can I?) I would like to be Kirito (main) and Asuna (second) from Sword Art Online. :)
You have to remember the characters in SAO they're in a video game, not the real them. I would love to use a SAO character but they have no "real powers".

Well, that's great. I haven't really watched any other anime, so I won't be playing this, sorry. Goodbye.

Well, that's great. I haven't really watched any other anime, so I won't be playing this, sorry. Goodbye.
Sorry for ginu, she just joined. There is already a kirito character but you can be asuna.

Oh okay, I'll still be in it I was just mad that I couldn't be anyone from that TV show. Thanks for clearing that up. I really wanted to join. :)

Oh okay, I'll still be in it I was just mad that I couldn't be anyone from that TV show. Thanks for clearing that up. I really wanted to join. :)
You can be though, I don't know why ginu said you couldn't. XDD

How would the battles work? Like who would win and who will lose? I might think about doing this rp

How would the battles work? Like who would win and who will lose? I might think about doing this rp
Whoever dies first. We use a separate program to do battles, we have a live chat beside the ''battle pad'' so if someone makes a mistake or the watchers want to give a opinion they can do it. All battles are live and most people do about a minimum of 5 posts then a break. If your interested please make a character at - https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/anime-battle-royale.120347/

Status
Not open for further replies.