Anime Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh if only I had more slots I could build a pretty good team.
Do what I did, pick some one with Great physical power, and another with great magical power. You'd be near unbeatable that way.

I was thinking Raoh and Dio in that case...although Ryner is another good choice for magic.

Goku is literally nothing compared to some heavy hitters like Medaka and Kumagawa. And I can actually think of a few characters who can wreck those two in a few seconds flat.

Of course, power levels vary from series to series. Accelerator's tanking limit is star-level attacks, which Goku clearly exceeds.

I can already imagine how the matchups go.

Reactions: Twisted
I have a question.

So anime characters would be just like Zelda(if anime video games and have a manga work)

But would those from like Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go work?
Or maybe even the um original Teen Titan's t.v. Show I know they have comics but everyone's option on them counting as anime is different.

But yeah I'm interested at the idea. Just wondering if my usual choices would be aloud.

I have a question.

So anime characters would be just like Zelda(if anime video games and have a manga work)

But would those from like Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go work?
Or maybe even the um original Teen Titan's t.v. Show I know they have comics but everyone's option on them counting as anime is different.

But yeah I'm interested at the idea. Just wondering if my usual choices would be aloud.
No video game characters and no american cartoon characters either. You can find the OOC in the fandom signups section.

No video game characters and no american cartoon characters either. You can find the OOC in the fandom signups section.
I was asking on Link cause well this:
latest
1eba_legend_of_zelda_boxed_set.jpg

There is a whole manga series. But if no to the others then I don't really know any anime characters well enough to partake in it. I have watched Naruto, some Death Note, seen Inyashu but I wouldn't be able to get into most of the characters well enough I think. Still not sure if Super Robot Monkey team would count or not being I've never seen anything stating it's not an anime. But it was on Disney so I'm not entirely sure.

I was asking on Link cause well this:
latest
1eba_legend_of_zelda_boxed_set.jpg

There is a whole manga series. But if no to the others then I don't really know any anime characters well enough to partake in it. I have watched Naruto, some Death Note, seen Inyashu but I wouldn't be able to get into most of the characters well enough I think. Still not sure if Super Robot Monkey team would count or not being I've never seen anything stating it's not an anime. But it was on Disney so I'm not entirely sure.
No disney character, this is a anime based group not a disney one. And well.. Seeing what he can do personally i guess he could be allowed, Zelda i mean.

No disney character, this is a anime based group not a disney one. And well.. Seeing what he can do personally i guess he could be allowed, Zelda i mean.
Link.... Would be who I was thinking. But the reason I mentioned a Disney character is Disney and cartoonnetwork sometimes have anime play.

For well most I know consider Digimon an anime. Disney also had NAruto for a time. But being you don't seem to any of Disney then well I wouldn't really have anyone to play so I guess I should just pass more than anything. Thanks for letting me know about the idea though.

Link.... Would be who I was thinking. But the reason I mentioned a Disney character is Disney and cartoonnetwork sometimes have anime play.

For well most I know consider Digimon an anime. Disney also had NAruto for a time. But being you don't seem to any of Disney then well I wouldn't really have anyone to play so I guess I should just pass more than anything. Thanks for letting me know about the idea though.
That was Toonami not Cartoonnetwork -_________-

That was Toonami not Cartoonnetwork -_________-
For me on the t.v. I get it was cartoonnetwork Adult Swim still is only on Saturday.

Which I'll be losing t.v. soon for netflix it sounds like. But yeah cartoonnework on Saturday night they changed it to adult swim but Naruto came on when it was still cartoonetwork.

I know you said no video game characters, but what about visual novel characters? I noticed you accepted someone who intended to sign up as Dark Sakura from the visual novel Fate/stay night, so I was curious if VNs are just an exception or so

@Edward

Kenpachi Zaraki and Alucard.

We are still open for members if anyone wants to join! :)

I'm considering Gasai Yuno from 'Mirai Nikki'.
She's my bae~

Reactions: Kame
Status
Not open for further replies.