Animal Adventures!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shade lands a slight peck on Kyo's nose before rolling the two of them over, now on top of him.

Shade laughs along with hi, but then stands up. She looks up at the moon than back at Kyo. "As much as I hate to say this, but We should really get back now. It's late, cold, and we are soaked." As she speaks she starts to shiver.

Shade glares at Kyo. "Alright then, I'm soaking wet." To prove her point she shakes her head, splattering water everywhere.

"You're gonna need to take those off," Kyo said, gesturing to her clothes. He retrieves his cloak for her.

Shade sighs and grabs Kyo's cloak. "Turn around." She makes a spinning motion with her finger as she shrugs off her jacket.

Kyo shrugs and turns around. "Tell me when you're done," He laughs.

Shade shakes her head slightly, a smile on her face. She slips off the rest of her clothes and puts Kyo's cloak on. "Alright you can turn around now."

Kyo turns around. Standing there in his cloak too big for her, she looked adorable. Kyo smiled at her.

Shade returned the smile as she walked over to him. Her clothes draped over her shoulder. "Are we ready now?"

"Not yet," Kyo chuckled and gave her a wink. He walked up to her and kissed her. "Now we're ready."

"Oh, well wha-" Shade gets cut off by Kyo's lips. She blinks slightly startled, but soon regains herself. She smiles and takes his hand in hers.

Reactions: 2 people
Kyo squeezed her hand and started to walk back to camp. He thought about voidwalking them back, but decided against it. He enjoyed walking with her.

"I had fun today, well minus the attacks and such." Shade laughs softly, leaning her head against Kyo's shoulder.

As they reach the campsite Shade pulls away slightly, but then thinks better of it and stays next to Kyo.

"Let's build a fire," Kyo suggested. Without waiting for a response, he went and collected some logs to burn.

While Kyo goes off Shade looks in the small shelter to find Kumi and Will curled up together. She smiles and walks away, letting them be.

Status
Not open for further replies.