Angels of Elements Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sub-powers such as lightning, steam, illusion, and other such powers are a little tricky. They require the help of a second element to control. I'm working on a list, but it's not complete yet.

And that's interesting, my experience is that fire and water usually are the ones that are done everywhere XD

What do you have so far of that list? :o

And I honestly don't know what people like and what's overdone o.o I just know that I'm sticking with water and air >:D haha

I'm thinking for lightening a veteran must require the assistance of another fire based angel in order to make lightening, and their must be a bond between the two.

Fire wouldn't require more fire to be able to make lightning. It needs earth to balance it out and give it a conducting base in order to work.

I might be adjusting this at some point but this is the list how it's created as is.
It's based on the principle of one controls the power, the other supports it in one way or another to make the sub power possible.

Water + Earth = Poison (controlled by Water)
Water + Air = Weather (controlled by Air)
Water + Fire = Steam (controlled by Water)
Water + Light = Illusion (controlled by Light)
Water + Shadow = Healing (controlled by Shadow)
Earth + Air = Sand (controlled by Earth)
Earth + Fire = Lightning (controlled by Fire)
Earth + Light = Plants (controlled by Earth)
Earth + Shadow = Metal (controlled by Earth)
Air + Fire = Energy (chi) (controlled by Fire)
Air + Light = Sound (controlled by Air)
Air + Shadow = Shield (controlled by Shadow)
Fire + Light = Invisible fire (controlled by Fire)
Fire + Shadow = Ash (controlled by Shadow)
Light + Shadow = Night vision (controlled by Light)

I like these combinations >:D my characters together can control the weather >:3 I really enjoy that idea! And fire + earth making lightning makes sense, there has to be some kind of ground :P haha

I didn't even think to check what mine could do together XD lol fail

Anyway, the recruit thread is just about finished. It could still use some fixing up and prettying up but the basis is there ^-^ I'll get the link in a moment.

I was actually thinking about it, wondering if the two of them together could end up creating something like a blizzard :P So seeing that on the list kinda confirms that and makes me happy :D haha

Well that's then good (accidental) planning haha

Here is the link to the OOC&Sign up.
I think I covered everything in the first two posts… though it still needs some fancying up and well, I want to add the glass panel, but since it's not finished yet it kind of isn't logical to have it in the opening thread XD

Thanks, hope I'll be able to finish it in a reasonable time.
Think it's something that can be (partially) used in a banner?

You could definitely incorporate some bits into a banner :)
Split up each part of the mosaic and line them up on the banner.
Or you could just shrink it and make it the focal piece of the banner.

Either works c:

You could also just use the shadow and light angel part of the picture for a banner.
Also, ignore my little WIP spoiler I had to move to mobile and I needed those pictures. 8D

I like the list. :)
I was just wondering what energy/chi could be used for? (Since it's the combination of my two characters elements)

For the energy/chi... To be honest I'm not entirely sure haha. I'm still working on that, if you have an idea, I'd like to hear it.
So far I'm kind of thinking in the direction of cleansing dark energy, basically like healing, only then it's directed towards the energy paths instead of the physical body.
But it's still a work in progress :)

Reactions: 2 people
For the energy/chi... To be honest I'm not entirely sure haha. I'm still working on that, if you have an idea, I'd like to hear it.
So far I'm kind of thinking in the direction of cleansing dark energy, basically like healing, only then it's directed towards the energy paths instead of the physical body.
But it's still a work in progress :)
So it'd be like cleansing somebody of negative energy? Could it also be able to supply positive energy?

I guess it could. Probably depending in what you mean with that, but I would guess so, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.