Angels of Elements Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem ^.^

I just stumbled upon the interest check posts today because I hadn't really decided to look around iwaku much until today :P Glad I stumbled upon this when I did though >:D

Likewise :) glad to have you on board. Well, sort of on board, considering this hasn't actually officially started beyond the interest check. Though it's not like the sign ups would close any time soon. I recon it'll take a while before we get all the positions filled anyway, especially since there isn't a body for Air XD

Actually, count me in for the Air Novice as well now that I think about it, gonna try my hand at two characters considering one has already been created and just needs flushed out abit >:D

wooh! Awesome! I'm getting all excited for this XD
Even though I really should get some sleep... it's almost 6.30 in the morning >.>'

I wonder by the way in what category this RP would fit... Fantasy *nods* I'd think Fantasy.

I agree it's Fantasy haha and it's only 12:30 for me, so I've got afew hours left in me tonight >:3 Let me know when the sign-ups start! Until then I'll be thinking about flushing out my original character and creating a new one for air :D

While you're at it, making a character and all, maybe think of a piece of music or a song that could fit the character. Maybe even a voice actor that would fit.
Not sure if I'll use it in the character sheet in the end, but sometimes its fun to see what people imagine as a voice for their characters

I've always tried to find songs for most of my characters throughout playing D&D (which is the only experience I've had with roleplay before coming here, and even then only for a semester.) I haven't found any that fit one of my characters that well yet, but I'll find one and post it with the CS for this RP if you use it or not >:D. And the Air Novice Angel is going to be the first character I've made for an RP here that wasn't one of my D&D characters haha :P

I'm in, aaaw I really wanted to be the grand master of fire, cuz the craziness would be unreal. >.<;

Oh but I don't mind having Grand master of earth!

aaaand veteran innnnnnn fire

that should do it.

Haha well maybe I'll just place it in there then, see what others can come up with too.

And Vio, sorry ^^' the Grand Master of Fire has always been my baby, save for my Light Master. But of course, yes, the other two I can grant you :)

Reserved so far:
Veteran of Water
Master of Water
Grand Master of Water
Master of Earth
Grand Master of Earth
Novice of Air
Veteran of Fire
Grand Master of Fire
Master of Light
Grand Master of Shadow

Wow already such a long list o.o and almost all the Grand Masters too, yay!
Definitely going to start it today, just need a bit of time due to a few offline things that need to be taken care of first :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry, couldn't get it up today.
Hopefully tomorrow ^-^

Anyway, this is the unfinished glass panel I was talking about. The bottom is supposed to hold the other 5 elements, Fire being finished now. And Shadow and Light at the top.
AoEGlass1.png

Reactions: 2 people
Very pretty :o
Did you draw that yourself?

Thanks, yes I did. Still working on it too XD

I like it! :) I can't wait to see it once it's all done :D

Thanks, hope I'll be able to finish it in a reasonable time.
Think it's something that can be (partially) used in a banner?

Hey, I'd like to join this RP too if that's ok? I'm having dibs on the Grand Master of Air and the Novice of Fire.

Sure! you're more than welcome to. I'm trying to write up the recruit and OOC thingy at the moment, so I can put those two on reserved :)

Reserved so far:
Veteran of Water
Master of Water
Grand Master of Water
Master of Earth
Grand Master of Earth
Novice of Air
Grand Master of Air
Novice of Fire
Veteran of Fire
Grand Master of Fire
Master of Light
Grand Master of Shadow

5 out of 6 Grand Masters wooh my gosh that makes me so happy ^^ I think I didn't miss anyone so far, right? Either way, hoping to have that other thread up soon ^-^

Reactions: 2 people
Haha I decided I didn't want to play a grand master xD but i'm sure it could be used in a banner! I'm excited for this >:3

Looking at that list I'm kinda surprised at the lack of people calling ranks of Shadow and Light o.o haha

@AWayToTheDawn

I think that's because shadow and light are so over done, I was actually thinking of not picking fire because that's something I normally pick, but I really wanna shoot lightning from my finger tips LMAO

@Vio

Ahh that makes sense. I guess those would be the ones that are really overdone haha. I'm content with water and air, if I personally had to pick an element or two those would be it, water primarily :P Although shooting lightning from your fingertips does sound cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.