Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He says no I have never heard of a demon by that name. he teleports with levi back to the room and locks the door. he says Are you sure my daughters demon sword shattered? He looks at aurora and says so your saying the angel is my baby girl? he says she looks so different her horns and fangs are gone even her claws and the black in her hair. even the tip of her wings are angelic colored now with Anastasia's gold thats amazing! he says you even used your grace on her wow this is amazing he says thank you Levi i appreciate it. he goes to pat Levi on the shoulder and he is suddenly thrown to the ground but nothing major damage to any part of the house. a small shield dome like thing shown around levi as aurora's eyes flew open her angel sword in hand immediately as she suddenly had it to John's throat. gold light surrounding her and flowing in streams around her as it was Anastasia who attacked John not aurora whom is still asleep in bed. Anastasia says demon filth don't touch my humans choice person to protect or you shall perish before you take your next breath.

Last edited:
Sahira laughed lightly, nodding. "Of course, of cousre," she murmrued, making her way towards the kitchen. "This way, and try not to get lost. This is a rather big house, I know."

Using his knife, Levi blocks Anastasia's slash at John. "STOP! It's her father! He wasn't trying to hurt me. STAND DOWN."

Gabriel says my friend look into her she has no memory of john since she has turned full angel. Be careful my friend.

Changing tactics, Levi puts Anastasia's sword at his throat. "Look at me, Stasia. Would I be willing to put my life on jeoperady for just any demon? It's her father. Stop. If want to kill him, you'll have to kill me first."

Anastasia dropped her sword immediately and said i would never hurt you Levi i owe you if anything. she bowed to john then cringed and said john your here? im sorry did something happen i just felt someone in danger as i slept and i dont remember anything else. Anastasia held her head saying my head hurts a ton. wait is Aurora ok? did something happen to her.

Last edited:
Cho gave a nod. "I guess..." He replied and noticed Sho glance and give a small breath of a laugh. Sho being the first to quicken his pace. "All but Cho" He commented in a simi-quiet voice but it could be heard. Sho looked seeing they now seemed to have entered the forest yet it appeared a path was near as well. "Should we follow the path and see where it might lead?" Sho offered.

=================================================

Jade gave a nod and small smile. "Thanks" She replied and followed. She gave a nod at the mention of large house. "Yeah" She commented.

===============================

Nightfang didn't seem to follow necessarily to where the rooms were suppose to be so as he walked he soon felt the need to find Levi and Aurora if he planned to leave with them. Not getting lost well that was something he didn't think about at the time till he realized he was lost. Passing the same place three times now.

Chandra glanced at the path for a moment and then nodded. "I don't see why not." If anything happened to be there that came at them, surely they could defend themselves. She liked to think the chance of running a threat was low but she probably shouldn't be so optimistic.

Sho gave a nod and a small smile at his brother. Cho smiled. "Okay sounds good and if we all can't for any reason then me and Sho can be a distraction." He stated thinking that might be a good idea since they were who pointed out the path. "Or maybe will find somewhere thats not only away from town but better to maybe stay for a while." He added with a bit of a hopeful thought.

Sahira yawned, stretching a bit when they reached the question. "Anything specific you'd like?" she asked softly, looking into the cupboards to find any pots.

Chandra thought about that and shrugged. "It's a possibility." She said, though she was a little skeptical. If this path did lead to a place to stay a while, that would be nice. "Probably a slim one but we might as well go and see."

Jade shrugged. "I don't really have any ideas. Just um no bugs please..." She answered knowing she had only eaten maybe a few grasshoppers once.

==========================

The two nodded and stepped on the path. "I'm guessing straight of course." Cho commented figuring the path may go through the town being how they found it.

Sharia laughed, shaking her head. "My, I havent eaten bugs since I left Japan," she murmured, pulling a face. "Don't worry love. I don't have any."

Aurora wakes up and says Levi, Ana who is that demon? She gets up slowly and walks over to john and says I feel like I know you? She went to touch johns sword saying I've seen that sword before when I was little my father had a sword like that but mother made my dad leave. I never saw him after that. Several angels began to appear in the room light everywhere it even blasted the door open but no damage to it ana says Levi the darkness in this place is hurting Gabriel's, Mine, and Aurora's memories!

Levi turns to John. "I'm sorry, but go. With two demons in the house, a third could possibly kill us. We'll meet up with you when we leave.

John says alright Levi I'm trusting you with my baby girl I only get one remember that! He leaves as my eyes show no recognition when I look at Levi. I say wait who are you? Ana says Levi we can't stay here I know a place we can though but we must get there before nightfall. Also where is that vampire prince guy who was with us earlier? she says Levi is Gabriel ok? i don't sense his presence within you as much right now her eyes began to turn gold as aurora's eyes glazed over she was getting sick from the mixing of powers in this place.

Ana says never mind Levi that is too much to ask you to leave with us just promise me you will keep Gabriel healthy ok? Ana picks Aurora up and jumps out the window black wings open off her back and she then teleports them away. Ana layed Aurora down in a forest and says now to seal me away so you may be human or worse then you will forget everything even that Levi person he caused trouble with my plan anyways oh well you wont have his existence in your life much longer. the trees in the forest allowed no light of any kind to hit the forest floor below where Ana now sat with Aurora. Anastasia says no one will find you out here even with a grace bond or blood bond i will erase both Aurora didn't move she was frozen by the black spirals of tattoo looking work that covered her skin. she whispered something inaudible. Ana placed a hand to the feather tattoo on Aurora's wrist and the other hand on Aurora's forehead.

She screamed as the black markings began to glow and both bonds began to disintegrate at the same time. A black magic circle also appeared beneath Aurora and Ana Anastasia say don't worry girl i will kill you quickly along with your real angel whom i threw out after your father came. Your angel now suffers in a room of darkness which she cannot return from unless i Lilith let her out you cannot defeat a fallen angel unless you were actually awake by chance which you wont awake until it's too late for you to survive this!!! she laughed as a black beam of light touched down from the sky to Lilith and Aurora. Lilith says Great angel give me the power you have hidden within this women.

Aurora screamed even louder as her eyes turned black and she began to close her eyes she said father was i even supposed to make it this far a small red teardrop necklace appeared in her hand. Lilith says there it is what I've seeked but that stupid angel of yours kept driving me away. It's the one thing worth killing for it's the life force of the angel queen Anastasia and the power of the fallen combined together they are the strongest power in the world give it to me useless girl!!!!!! Aurora says over my dead body nev..... she closed her hand around the teardrop as black fire became the markings of the magic circle. she kept closing her eyes she was growing pale too.

Last edited:
Levi jumps from the window after them as soon as he sees Stasia's wings open black. No. Aurora!! He follows them to the ground and hides behind a tree as she begins her magic. Then he hears her mention Lilith. Wait... Shit! Why didn't I see it!! Drawing his swords, he flies at her back, knocking her off Aurora. "You call upon the greater demon Lilith." He crosses his swords in an X and stabs them into the ground. "By the power of the Angel Raziel, give me the power and form of the ArchAngel Michael. Allow me to slay this demon, to pave the way safe for the Angel of Men!"

A golden circle had burned into the ground, eliminating the last of Lilith's magic. Glowing gold, Levi slowly grows until he is three meters tall. His swords go from the blue glass of seraph blades to the golden metal of an ArchAngel's claymores. His wings open, not their normal midnight blue, but a radiant gold.

The magic circle covers Aurora, restoring her memories. He turns to Lilith. "Let's finish this, Lilith. You and me. Heaven's finest against Hell's supposed best. I'll make you pay for what you've done." His voice sounds like his, but more gravelly...more powerful...more ancient.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alexandra Wolfe
Lilith says damn you found me how? her voice deep her control over the copy she looked like ana began to fade her hair turned black and her horns began to show her giant black wings opened wide and the white dress ana always wore turned black and glowed black with dark ruby gemstones. she said you better be ready for this. Aurora's eyes opened and she looked up but still couldnt move her whole body hurt and there was a screaming in her head it was her angels screams. Lilith says but first how about alittle wager angel? Aurora says Ana no don't die please she felt the darkness in the room consuming Anastasia wherever she was. she snapped and the red teardrop pendant formed on her neck now hooked to Aurora's neck her eyes began to glow her original red as a small red fire burned throughout her all red hair it rippled through her hair allowing her to move again. her eyes had become pure white as she tryed to sit up at least but her vision failed even the power Ana had hidden with in her had been transferred to Lilith. she had no magic left in her body. Lilith just laughs and says yes alittle bet shall we say over the girl and her dead angel.

Last edited:
"No. No wager. This is between you and I, Lilith. As it was six millennia ago when you were thrown from Heaven."

Lilith says alright lets do this she whispered drain link activate. Aurora stood her eyes were fully black she says I hear your words master. She pulled out her sword and said die angel! She charged Levi and yelled how dare you kill Anastasia!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.