Angels And Demons(Angelus & chimeragirl27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie shook his head for a moment as she said he was superior. Angels are not that superior and he knew, that if it wasn't for her dad, she might have ended up a nephilim. It took a moment to realize what she was planning when she touched the brand on his chest. Then, black eagle-like wings sprung from his back. They flapped a few times slowly like they were thankful for being released. Eventually, the wings folded against his back.

Eddie knew what would happen next. Old memories began to rush into Eddie's head like a flood through a recently broken dam, and it hurt like a bitch. Crying out in agony, Eddie placed his hands on Jinx's shoulders. His grip was a bit rough, but he was trying very hard not to hurt her. This went on for several moments as Eddie drifted in and out of consciousness due to the severe pain that those memories were causing.

Eventually, Eddie came back into consciousness and he was fine. He remembered everything in nearly perfect clarity. He knew who did this to him, why it happened and where the nagging feeling of not being safe came from. Looking at Jinx in thankfulness and want, he spoke, "Thank you... Now, let me show you how thankful I am." What she caused was painful, however, Eddie had no plans to harm her. He was going to cause her immense pleasure. Leaning down, he pulled her into another kiss. This one filled with more passion and small bit of lust as his hands began to explore her exposed body slowly and carefully.

Jinx gasped in shock when he pulled her into a kiss but she relaxed against him and let the feeling of his hands moving over her body take over. Her tail twitched from side to side as she moved her hands and gently touched his wings. She loved the feel of the soft wet feathers against her finger, she stroked them making sure not to pull one out. She couldn't help but let a moan escape her lips when he ran a hand over sensitive spots, making her either arch her back up or buck against him.

"What...what.....hnnn." she could think straight, this angel was clouding her mind with lust. She pulled her mouth away taking in deep breathes of air then she moved her lips down and gently kissed his brand. "I am so very sorry for hurting you, I didn't mean for this to all happen at once. You don't have to show me really, you should be resting because of what I have caused you." Jinx said looking up at him worried, her body trembling a bit and she felt something sticky and went trickle down her inner thighs.

She blushed madly unable to believe she was so aroused, she looked away ashamed of herself for some reason. He had saved her life, took care of her wounds and brought her into his house. She should be the one showing him pleasure, she put a hand on his chest and looked up at Eddie with half pleading, half pained eyes. She let out a moan as fingers ran over her nipples slightly and she felt them harden. "Eddie.......your making my body so hot." she croaked and then stared up at him a smile on her face.

Eddie smiled as she spoke about how hot he was making her body. There was a pleasant odor that seemed to come from between her legs. "Apparently, that is not the only thing I am doing to you" He took his right hand from her lower back and put it right over her bare cunt. He gently ran his fingers over the lips and her clit. He felt his fingers covered in her juices rather quickly. "Damn, you are wet down there."

Bringing his fingers to his mouth, Eddie took a small sniff then put his fingers in his mouth. He licked off the juice and smirked. It was delicious and he would like to have more. "Maybe we should get out of the shower and head for my bed... There will be more room to do things and we can just fall asleep after if we wear ourselves out." His left hand was still on her body. Moving it, he gave her butt a small squeeze before moving to turn off the water.

After the water was off, Eddie grabbed another towel and got out of the shower while being to dry himself off a bit. He liked the shower in this bathroom, but he now had more reason to fix the master bath's shower and sink. That shower had a lot more room and a separate bathtub with water jets installed. Eddie turned to look at Jinx and wrapped the towel around his waist before tossing the one she had at her before motioning her to follow him.

"Eddie....that is kind of weird." she whispered as her face went red when he pulled his fingers from her pussy and licked of her juices. She could tell he liked it though so she wasn't going to stop him if he wanted more. She followed him out of the shower, drying her body off as they headed to his bedroom. She gulped and looked around shyly wondering if she should tell him. "Eddie....I'm a virgin." she whispered softly and looked up at him with worried eyes hoping he wouldn't just end it there.

Jinx shyly made her way over to him, she had been going on instinct before and was going to do that now as well. She wrapped her arms around his waist, laying her head against his back. She loved the feel of his strong stomach against her hands. She moved her hands up and down his stomach to his chest and back down loving the feeling. She blushed when her towels slipped off and fell to the ground but she didn't bother to grab then. She could almost feel his erection against her hand as she moved them to his stomach again.

Jinx wanted to grab it, she wanted to feel his hot, hard cock so bad but she held herself back. Her hands trembled as she moved them away from his crotch and back up his chest. She then shut her eyes tightly and kissed his back gently trying her hardest to keep calm. "I never asked, do you want to uh, do it in my demon or human form? Its painful to change but I can change for just you if that is what you want?" she asked and moved to his front and lay both her hands gently on his stomach.

Eddie stopped as he felt her arms wrap around him and her hands feeling his stomach and chest. He smiled as he felt her towel drop to the ground. Feeling her hands start to tremble, Eddie took them in his and kissed them gently. He looked at her. "Whichever you would feel more comfortable in, I think you look beautiful either way. And to be honest, I am not experienced at this either. I just know from watching too many late night television shows. And the licking of my fingers was just because I wanted to know how you tasted because it smelt wonderful."

He chuckled at himself and ran down on his bed with the towel still wrapped around his waist. He took a moment to actually look at her nude body starting from her feet and slowly made his way up to her face. It was like an artist or sculptor taking a good look at their model and trying to memorize it so they could do it from memory. He took her hand and slowly pulled her onto his lap where she could still feel his hard cock from under the towel. He took her hand and guided it to where his cock was under the fabric so she could feel it. It was clear to him that is what she wanted to do.

He looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately but briefly. "You have my permission to touch every part of my body, tease me in however you see fit, and pleasure me as often as you like as long as I have the same permission from you." He kept his hands on her hips until she agreed but let her keep her hands near his cock.

Jinx went wide eyed as she felt him pull her into his lap and she kissed him back only to feel his cock clock against her hand through the towel. "You always have had my permission....doesn't really matter to me." she said then she leaned up and kissed him again on the lips her tail twitching from side to side. Her hand shyly snaked under the fabric and she groaned softly as her hand wrapped around his stiff cock and she shuttered with pure joy as she pulled her lips away from him and looked down.

"I am not lying when I say I have never ever seen what a penis looks like. Father keeps a close knit on me most of the time." she said pulling the towel off his waist and she stared down at him. "Wow, its beautiful, one of the most ......delicious looking things I have ever seen." she purred then leaned down and sank her mouth down on his cock. She grunted feeling his warmth deep inside her mouth, she grasped the base and started to slowly bob her head up and down his shaft, she made sure to pay attention to the head the most.

She moved her tail between her legs pushing it up against herself, trying to keep herself from making a mess of his bed. Her front half rested in his lap while the other was on the bedding. Her small chest pushed down on his thigh and Eddie could fee her hard nipples against his flesh. Her wings opened a bit and then moved to the sides her skin seamed to want to finish healing. He could see the bones vanish and all of her four wings were whole leather again but she had nasty scars on them.

Eddie moaned softly as he felt her fingers wrap around his stiff cock. The softness of her flesh made it so much more pleasurable. Watching as she removed his towel then looked down, Eddie blinked and smiled at her. Then she took the head of his cock into her mouth and kept going. He groaned in pleasure as he felt the wetness of her mouth move farther down on him. The amount of pleasure rushed to his head and forced Eddie to fall back. He was only able to reach down and move her hair so he could watch and keep it out of her way as she worked.

Feeling her nipples against his thigh, Eddie moved it just slightly to see how sensitive they were. He noticed her wings and smiled a bit as they were finally healed. "Try sucking a bit. I hear it makes it even better." He suggest as he returned his attention to the beautiful female half-demon blowing him. While this was a first for him as far as having another individual involved, he did hear a lot from his friends and contacts on the subject. Not the mention the late night television, but that was censored to hell that Eddie had no idea what the female anatomy looked like below the belt.

After letting go of her hair, Eddie gently and carefully moved her so her thighs were on either side of his face, and he was staring right into her cunt. The smell was wonderful as Eddie gently moved her tail out of the way. Using his right hand, Eddie began to lightly touch the lips moving his finger up and down before lifting his head up and licking her.

Jinx blinked a little distracted with sucking his cock head but cried out in shock when she felt his tongue move over her pussy. "What are you doing Eddie?" she croaked her tail wrapped around her own thigh out of his way as she looked at him from between her legs. She then shrugged trying to relax as she moved her head back down to his cock and sucked the head of his dick harder, gently nicking it with her fangs but making sure to not even break the skin, she didn't want him to hurt.

She bucked her hips slightly ever time he touched her pussy or between her legs. She couldn't help it he was just making her so sensitive. She cried out loudly and rocked her hips down on his mouth a bit. "More.....damn it give me more please." she gasped and moved her head harder and faster down his shaft wondering how much more she could take. A huge smile came to her face and she licked some pre cum off his cock and she wagged her tail tip slightly against her inner thigh.

"You taste so good." she purred and began to move her hands over his hips as she moved her head down more on his cock, she took the whole length in her mouth with out even deep throating it. She grunted and squirmed though as he pleasure her pussy between her legs, he could feel her dripping down into his mouth. He was making her so wet, she couldn't help but blush every time his lips met with her private area and he pushed her closer to one of her first ever climaxes.

Eddie smiled and replied, "I am just returning the favor." Licking his lips of the juices, he then adjusted his grip on her so his arms held her thighs down. With the new grip, he took his fore and middle fingers and gently split the lips off her vagina. He could see a small hole quake and quiver. The site of it all was very beautiful, but Eddie was just exploring Jinx's body. While he kept the lips apart and noticed a small button like thing. He surmised that was her clit and rubbed it gently with his thumb while he stuck his tongue between the lips of her pussy.

Eddie moaned and groaned against her as he occasionally felt her fangs, which caused a small bit of pleasurable pain. He mentally grin as she commanded him to give her more. Pushing the tip of his tongue down that hole, he realize how tight it was and that it might feel absolutely wonderful if his cock was inside of that area. As he licked more and more of her cunt, Eddie wondered if she would have an orgasm. He had no idea if he could do it with his skills being at best a novice, but it was a goal that he wanted to work towards.

Eddie pulled back and groaned. He could feel his cock start to throb slowly. "I think you are gonna get me to cum soon." He blinked as he spoke and leaned his head back for a moment. Then, he lifted his head and gently bit the inside of her thigh about an inch or so from her pussy lips. "Stop... I don't want to cum just yet." He quickly lifted her off his face and threw her onto her back then settled top of her. He let her legs close for a moment so he can get a grip of himself and calm down. He licked his lips of her juices then leaned forward and kissed her with great passion.

Eddie broke the kiss after several moments once he knew that he wouldn't accidentally ejaculate too soon. Looking down between their bodies, he reached down and grabbed his cock while opening her legs with knee. He slipped in between her legs and teased her pussy with the head of his dick. Slowly, it gathered her juices and eventually was covered nicely. Eddie then began to push his dick into her slowly.

She whimpered when she felt him bite her inner thigh and push her onto her back, she frowned up at him wishing he would have cum. Jinx then groaned feeling his dick head playing against her pussy and she trembled. "What the hell are you doing Eddie!?" she cried out loudly then gripped hard at the bedding as she felt him kiss her then start to push his dick into her pussy. "Hey...hey....please...don't hurt me down there." she croaked and pushed her hand against his stomach.

Jinx was scared, she had never had a dick inside her, she was a virgin human or not. She knew about him tearing her insides as he took her virginity. "Please just be as gentle as you can, I will rip inside and bleed. It will hurt badly if you go to fast. Please don't hurt me, that is all I ask." Jinx whispered in his ear pleading with him, she then wraps her arms around his neck. Jinx then slowly pushes her legs apart some more for Eddie and she felt his dick head enter her with part of his dick.

She took a few deep breathes trying her best to relax her body. Jinx then kissed his cheek gently then moved nibbling on the older male's neck flesh. "Geeze, this feels strange, it hurts." Jinx grunted as she spread her legs even more and moved her hands down spreading her pussy lips. "Don't stop though Eddie, I want this. I trust you, I do know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose." she whispered and leaned back more into the bed trying to keep her body relaxed for him.

Eddie stopped once he felt his head get in. Slowly, he pulled out and started to push in again while going a bit deeper than before. He did this slow and careful as to make sure that he would not hurt her at all or to make the pain very minimal. He would repeat the process a few more times till he was nearly half into her. "If the pain is too much, we can stop here and go back to what we were doing before." he whispered as he leaned against her neck. "Or if you want to keep going, you can bite me if it would help you deal with the pain. I don't mind." he kissed her neck in a loving fashion.

Eddie did not know it would take this much time and hurt her so much. He had a slightly worried look on his face as he once again pulled out and slowly push back into her. Two things were probably helping him at this was that she was her juices were beginning to cover his cock like lube and he was still stiff. Feeling her lips begin to part slowly as he pushed, Eddie kept his head near hers using his other arm as support. Eddie moaned softly as he felt the lips 'swallow' his cock. Eddie was amused at the feeling of being inside. It felt a bit weird, but it did feel so good to him.

It was official. Eddie was no longer a virgin. He looked up at her and smiled. "When I saved you, I didn't think it would lead to this." He spoke earnestly as he pulled out of her again. It was getting much easier to push in, but she was still really tight. He was not sure how the people on late night television made it look so easy.

"No its alright, hold on Eddie." she said and pushed him gently a bit then she moved her hips took a deep breath and slammed herself down hard on his dick snapping her hymen. She gritted her teeth together and bit her bottom lip really hard then shivered and looked up into his eyes. "Well I am glad I met you and I am glad it led to this." she said and buried her head into his chest, she took a few deep breaths as she felt her insides heal. "Just don't go to fast just yet." she purred.

She leaned her head back and stared up into his eyes as a huge smile came to her face. "Well you sure were pretty good yourself for a virgin." she said and smiled. "I hope I was good for a virgin? I mean it did hurt but I like the feel of you inside me." Jinx muttered and moved her hands up and down his back feeling his soft black wings. "You know, I love your black wings. The make you so handsome and even stronger looking that before." she said and kissed his chest gently.

"Even though I am a the daughter of hell and your a fallen angel I think we make a pretty perfect match." she said and then moved her hands up and down his back again. She loved his feeling, she loved his body against her own, his cock inside her pussy even though she was tight. "Maybe I should have masturbated more, then I would have been looser." she said and then looked up into his eyes, she was really falling for Eddie, she hoped he would always be there with her.

Eddie blinked and grunted as he felt her slam down on his dick. Smiling as she spoke, Eddie began to slowly thrust in and out of her. The tightness of her vagina wrapped around his cock was the most pleasurable thing Eddie had experienced. He knew of nothing else that could top this. "Maybe but tightness is nice and feels really good around my cock. I don't think you should masturbate too much." He kept his rhythm nice and slow for her while going in all the way.

Eddie smiled at the thought of them being a perfect match. It was something to hope for, but it was still a lot of pressure they were putting on each other. He began to slow down a bit as he thought about it more. They barely knew each other. They knew each other's names and a bit about their backgrounds but did they really know each other? It wasn't till Eddie looked down at the demon beauty that he decided that he was going to try hard to make it work. She was going to be worth it.

With that thought, Eddie began to pick up his speed and thrust a bit faster than before. He leaned back and really started to add some force into his thrusts. He was not sure what she liked, but they had a lot of time to figure that all out. He began to run his hands over her body slowly and paying particular attention to her nipples and breasts as they roamed over her body.

She gasped as she felt him thrusting harder and faster into her pussy. "You know that really feels a bit sore but its alright keep going. I like this feeling you are giving me Eddie." she whispered Jinx hoped it worked out for them as well, she may have just met him but she wanted to stay with him. She wanted to protect this man from harm, keep him safe. She moved her head against his neck only when he gripped her breasts and her nipples then did she scream loudly in pleasure.

"Your hands are so large they cover my whole chest. Uh......it feels so funny but so good at the same time." she whispered and buried her head into his neck more. He could feel her pussy throbbing and tightening around him, she was soaking we as well. "I can hear your balls slapping against my ass, its kind of a funny feeling but I like it. So Eddie, what else do you want to do to me?" she asked and cocked her head to the side and then leaned up and kissed his cheek before biting his neck gently.

She moved her hands up, wrapped them around his neck then moved them down his back. "You know what, I like touching your wings, they make me feel so happy." Jinx whispered and moved her hands through the black feathers a huge smile on her face before she shut her eyes and wrapped her hips around his waist, each thrust making her happy. "So good, so good....uh...your cock is so big and hot and warm inside me.....and its fat to." she muttered wondering why she had waited so long.

Eddie blinked as he felt his eyes roll back for a moment due to the amount of pleasure he was feeling. "I have not ever felt this good as I do right now." He looked into her eyes with thankfulness mixed with lust and passion. Giving her breasts a small but firm squeeze, he slowed down his thrust a bit and put even more force into them for a few moments before speeding up while removing some force. The slapping noise of his balls hitting her ass eventually reached his ear as it got louder. The sound was amusing but feeling was wonderful.

As Jinx asked Eddie what else he wanted to do to her, all he could think was there was more they could do? He knew about intercourse and oral, but what else could they do? All that came to mind were different positions they could try. The thoughts were quickly washed away as she bit his neck. That drove Eddie crazy in a good way. As a result, he moaned loudly and then wrapped his arms around her body and leaned back. So he was on sitting on his knees and she looked like she was straddling his knees. The sound of his balls hitting her ass stop and was replaced by the sound of her pelvis slamming against his hips.

Eddie shifted a bit as his back was near the end of the bed. He moved so his head would be near the headboard if he leaned back far enough. He really start going to town with his thrusts. He slowly let her lean back from her position against his chest in order to change the angle of how his cock entered her pussy. His cock moved fluidly in and out of her as her juices covered him and acted like natural lube.

"Oh my god, that really just got deeper inside me. You sure know where to hit me, even though you never have done this before, I am very impressed." she said and felt him slamming up and into her more and more, she felt him slamming against her womb. She suddenly felt a hot heat in her temples and it moved up and she blinked, she gripped her head with her hands as her horns grew out full length and twisted behind her like a rams. "Eddie, you made me a full demon." she whispered and smiled up at him.

She gripped his hips gently as she felt him move harder into her, she wondered how much longer he could go. "Eddie keep going, damn I love this to much. i don't want to stop just yet." she whispered. She bit her bottom lip and moved her hips harder as he thrusted up into her pussy. "Your making me feel so hot inside, I wondering if you going to make me go crazy." she croaked. She then moved her arms and gripped his chest slightly then moved then down to his waist trying to get a hold of herself.

Her tail suddenly moved around and she slipped it gently into his ass, she began to rub the tip of her tail against his prostate a smile came to her lips as she felt him tighten around her tail and his cock throb inside her. "I can't take it....your going to make me cum sooner or later but not just yet. I don't want to cum just yet, I like this way to much." she muttered as her head leaned against his chest, her eyes rolled back into her head and she began to pant her breasts bouncing as he fucked her.

Eddie was forced to slow down for small while. He can see why people talk about sex like it was or is a workout. It was tiring and a test of endurance to get the most out of it. Taking deep breaths, he could feel his cock begin to throb slightly while inside her. That was generally a good sign of him about to ejaculate. What stopped it from happening was the sudden surprise of her tail going up his ass. Now, it wasn't he didn't like it at all. It was more that he didn't expect her to do that during their first time. That allowed his cock to throbbing for a few moments.

He smirked as she spoke. "Well, you can cum as much as you want... I, on the other hand, can only do it once before having to take a break." He leaned forward, grabbing one of her breast and kissing it. Then, he took her nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it lightly with the occasional nip of his teeth. Her other breast still bouncing slightly as he thrusted in and out of her. He was happy that she had become a full demon. The horns fit her just as well as the tail and wings.

After regaining his breath, Eddie began to thrust as hard and fast as ever, determined to make them both cum. He let go of her breast and leaned back again to change the angle of his thrusts. He placed her hands on his shoulders while placing his on her hips. Gently and in between thrusts, Eddie lowered her back so the head of his cock would begin to rub against the top inside of her aroused cunt.

"I am still shocked that a man a virgin before this is so good at making love to a woman, well I am proud of you Eddie." she croaked looking down at the red marks on her breast. She liked to see that though, her tail moved in and out of his ass again. "You know I know of angels even fallen angels who can cum more than once, the more practice you get the more times you will be able to cum with out a break or a soft dick." she purred and then leaned forward and licked his jaw line.

Jinx then moved her head and nipped his neck, she left small love marks as she played with him. "I can't hold it much longer, Eddie....damn it." she croaked and her walls clamped down around his cock. She took a few deep breathes though not wanting to cum with out him. "Let us try to cum together, I have a feeling it will feel really good." Jinx muttered and then licked hip his jaw again before she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I can't......hold out much longer I am going crazy." she whispered.

She then rested her head on his shoulder, she closed her eyes and bucked her hips up. His cock was hitting her sweet spots over and over, it was making it very hard for Jinx to concentrate. "I ....uh....fuck.....damn..." she croaked as she felt her hips tremble, her body began to shake and she cried out softly. She was panting as well her body drenched in sweat as it rested against his own body. "So hot, so warm.....so damn good....more.....cum .....soon." she croaked hotly into his ear.

"I may be a virgin as far as actual experience but my eyes and ears are sooo far gone from virgin. " He smirked at her then added, "You can thank my friends for advice and late night television." He chuckled a bit till she licked his jawline and followed that up with nipping on his neck. Eddie let out a satisfying groan as she kept going with her nipping. Her words on how angels and some fallen that could keep going after their cumming once was interesting. "I guess that means we should practice more often." He grinned mischievously as he spoke.

After a small moment, Eddie groaned again as he felt her walls grip his cock tighter. She was on the verge of an orgasm but trying to hold it in. Fortunately, the walls getting tighter made his cock began to throb slowly as first then faster as he thrusted. "I am getting there, babe. Just a small while longer." He moaned softly as she licked his jaw again. His hands remained on her hips and enjoyed the feeling of her bucking as he thrusted. The head of his cock hitting her sweet spot also increased the pleasure to bursting.

"Fuck... I think I am going t-" He cut himself off as he felt his balls tighten and his cock erupted inside of her as he made one big and powerful thrust. It was like his sperm was waiting for this moment as Eddie's eyes closed and roll back. He swore he felt and heard Jinx also hit her orgasm a half second after he began to cum. It took a few moments to come down from the euphoria of the orgasm. "Holy shit... that felt better than any time I masturbated." Chuckling softly as he took deep breaths, Eddie was covered in sweat and looked at Jinx before giving her small and loving kisses.

She smiled at his words then gasped as he came deep inside her, she had cum with him so it was a huge sticky mess between her legs. "Alright, if you want to practice more often then it is ok with me." she whispered. Jinx then groaned kissing him back as she lay her head against his chest, she we so tight around his cock she wondered when she would relax. "It feels like my pussy is trying to eat your cock." she said a huge blushed on her face before she nuzzled against him more and let out a yawn.

She gently pulled off his cock and slumped down onto the bed and yawned, her wings wrapped around her. Jinx they relaxed on his bed and stared up at Eddie and smiled. "You are so handsome, your the most beautiful make I think I have ever seen." Jinx whispered as her eyes closed half way. She yawned again and pulled her knees up to her chest as she slowly fell asleep beside him. She curled up a bit more as she pulled a blanket over her naked body, she was feeling cold.

She moved her head and lay it down onto his lap and then snuggled up more against his chest. She could hear his heart beating and it relaxed her, she had a smile on her face. Jinx wondered what the morning would bring, she didn't want to leave Eddie's bed just yet, she liked how warm he was beside her. "So warm." she whispered into her sleep as her mind went off into the dark depths on her head, she could see old memories and she shivered as she relived them in her mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.