Angels And Demons(Angelus & chimeragirl27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie smiled and chuckled. "It does feel like it. Maybe, it doesn't want me to leave just yet." He smirked a bit till she moved and made him come out. He watched as she laid down and complimented him on his looks. Looking down at her, he smiled as his eyes looked over her curves. She was beautiful and hot in either form.

Eventually, he laid down and noticed that his cock was still a bit stiff. He chuckled as she was right that some angels and fallen could cum more than once. He gently moved her hoping she wouldn't wake as she moved her to lay her head on his chest. Sneaking under the cover and an arm under her, he held her against him gently. Smiling as she fell asleep quite quickly, Eddie kissed the top of her head before closing his eyes and drifting slowly off to sleep.

It felt like he had only just fallen asleep when his mental alarm clock woke up him. Carefully, Eddie got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Taking a quick piss, he then got dressed in the clothes he had on last night before the shower. Sliding open the back door, he admired the newly risen sun for a moment before walking outside. There he started to stretch in order to prepare for his morning training before breakfast. After stretching, Eddie picked up a bamboo sword that he kept outside by the backdoor and began to go the forms that he learned as a Power.

Once he went through all the forms, he began to practice via a 'shadow' opponent. It was truly a site to watch as Eddie slashed, ducked, dodged, parried and stabbed. After finishing, Eddie had worked up a nice sweat and headed indoors to take a brief shower then prepare breakfast for two. Turning on the water in the shower, he set the temperature to cool as took of his boxers and shorts, placing them in the nearby laundry basket.

Taking a moment to think about what happened last night, Eddie stood under the shower as it returned his body temp to normal before grabbing the soap and begin to wash his body. It was a great night and they would probably need to change the sheets in the bed, but he believed it was worth it. Eddie got out of the shower and grabbed another towel to dry himself off. After that, he grabbed a robe and headed for the kitchen. Ham, eggs, pancakes and toast for breakfast sounded good.

She woke up with a start then made her way down the stairs, she was wearing one of his shirts over her naked body. "Hey Eddie, sorry about .....oh something smells good." Jinx said as she walked towards him. "Sorry I had to borrow a shirt, my clothing is all at my shack, I don't own much." she muttered then cocked her head to the side. "You made breakfast, wow thank you my angel." she said and walked over and nuzzled her head into his soft black feathers a smile on her face.

"I think I am going to be stuck in this form for awhile, I just tried changing back and well it wouldn't work." she said as she stopped and got a glass of water and sat down on a chair. "I see you have a lot of talents, I wonder what else I am going to find out from you." whispered Jinx as she leaned forward and rubbed her temples. She then let out a sigh and moved against the back of the chair and just watched his frame before she cracked her back and her neck sighing.

There was a sudden blast of wind outside and Jinx sat up with a start. "Oh my.........I think daddy sent one of his demons outside." she said and gulped slightly before she stood up and headed to the front door. "I will go deal with him then we can have supper." Jinx said as she cocked her head to the side. She then opened the front door and walked out and shut the door behind her. There was shouting in an old demonic language and then a large boom noise and Jinx walked back in.

Eddie gave Jinx a cat call as she walked into his vision. "Why does that shirt look better on you than it does on me?" He asked in a joking fashion. Clearly, he did not mind her using his shirt. Feeling her nuzzle in his feathers, he quipped at her, "I knew it... You only like me for my wings." He faked a sniffle as he kept working on their breakfast. He was cooking the ham and about to make the eggs when the blast of wind came from nowhere.

Watching as Jinx walked back inside, Eddie blinked not sure how to react to what just happened. "Two things... One, how do you like your eggs? Two, what just happened out there?" He gave her a small look before returning his attention to the food he was preparing. The first pieces of toast popped up from the toaster as Eddie began to prepare the eggs in whatever fashion Jinx liked. After finishing the eggs, he placed them on a plate with some ham and then started on his eggs and the pancakes.

"Father came to talk to me and he is not to happy. He says I shouldn't be with a fallen Angel and if I keep staying with you I am going to be punished by the other angels." she muttered and wiped some blood from her lip before she sat down and then sighed. "Supper sounds good and I don't care how my eggs are as long as they are not burned." she said and then moved her hand up and touched her nose. "Damn idiot broke my nose." she muttered and snapped it back into place.

"Oh your going to be meeting my brother in a few days. Daddy said he is going to send him by to chat with you." she whispered then smiled and began to eat as he gave her the plate of food. "This tastes great and I don't like you only for your wings, I like all of you, the inside and out." she said as she finished her food and leaned up and kissed him hard on the lips. "Hmmm you taste good." she said and then ran her hands up and down his back before she sat him down in a chair and handed him his own plate of food.

Status
Not open for further replies.