Angel Beats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well anyways, if someone here started up their own when they get tired of waiting for me, that would probably be better. Im still newer to forum role play andnor confident in my ability as a writer yet. And sorry about the bad rating, misclicked

@Raitoningu , nooo, I do not dislike your post! When I said 'the people who don't wanna roleplay', I meant those who won't be there when the OOC comes up! Or did I say something else wrong? (;o;)

I was talking to Deer. You know you can revoke a rating, right?

I was talking to Deer. You know you can revoke a rating, right?

Ah, okay. I noticed that much later (x.x). Sorry for the misunderstanding! (And I do know about the ratings and all that~)

Sorry about the rating. I revoked it, or at least I hope I did.

I wouldnt usually mind, but I'm trying to get myself back from second most disliked person on iwaku. Check the most negative votes tab in members and you'll see what I mean.

I wouldnt usually mind, but I'm trying to get myself back from second most disliked person on iwaku. Check the most negative votes tab in members and you'll see what I mean.

Wha-... But... BUTT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? How in the world would twelve negative ratings get you to second place?

Well it could either be that A: Everyone on this site is awesome and has never made a single regrettable comment
or B: Everyone's too lazy to rate posts they don't like, they just move on.
I'm more willing to go with B, given that i've stumbled across several people I personally think are terrible and yet who haven't had any dislikes.

I agree, hell most of your bad ratings are probably people like me trying to read on their phone and misclicking

(nah, it was on a post I made during my first week. I was still trying to judge people's sense of humour and I made a post, which I assumed people would take jokingly, on someones RP about how I thought it was mean that he wasn't letting vampires eat anything other than blood. That got a lot of downvotes. TBF, i think a lot of it was that one guy did it and everyone else was like "YES! EXCUSE TO HATE SOMETHING!")

IKR. I think I just managed to do it again in that picture thread. Time to abandon any hope I had of redeeming myself then! Might just ignore the non-RP chat topic all together. People there are far too quick to judge.

Eh redemption is overrated, being the scum of the earth can be fun sometimes anyways.

Eh. I got kinda bored of that though. Evil characters are too cliche.

Then make it so cliche its a parody, then your being funny and all artistic and stuff.

Eh. I still got bored of those kinds of things. I also cant stand losing to people so it's really really annoying...

I just noticed that this interest thread for Angel Beats, is no longer having a discussion for Angel Beats. Hmm strange.

ITs because that discussion just made us all sad.

Yeah. I need to re-watch the show, its been a couple years.

IGNORE THIS POST OR IT'LL GET TOO OFF-TOPIC (FOR ME)

Okay, so, first - people are being really rude these days and I still don't understand how you got so much hate about a reasonable post. (I mean, I'd probably 'like' or 'love' it.)
Second of all, we should talk about the happy moments of Angel Beats(like Christ, for example~) or how much I cried on the FIRST(yes, number one...) episode of Tokyo Ghoul. Or how much I cried on the second one, too... Or how many feels I'll get after I watch the third one, which I missed yesterday night cause I fell asleep at 7PM(yes... 19.00...) and now I'm awake at nearly 5AM. The last time I did that was at the end of the school year(a whole semester, when you think about it) and I've went too much off-topic, cause I'm probably hungry and it's far before time to eat :|

Status
Not open for further replies.