Angel Beats

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been re-watching the show and there really can't be that much of a sway from the basic plot. And really the only thing we can do to make this different is to make original characters and I guess events or episodes and stuff like that. So nothing new really just kind of stating the obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have been re-watching the show and there really can't be that much of a sway from the basic plot. And really the only thing we can do to make this different is to make original characters and I guess events or episodes and stuff like that. So nothing new really just kind of stating the obvious.

That is still SOMETHING~ Well, OCs it is! And the plot was decent enough, so we'll stick to it! This is gonna be something like the third season of Kuro Shitsuji - new characters and events, and a somewhat similar plot to the last seasons. I don't think it'll go wrong~

The biggest thing is are we keeping angel?

That's a deeeeep question... OH, I HAVE AN IDEA! Why don't we keep the 'dead' characters out of the roleplay and make our own in their place? That includes Tachibana, of course. We will make a substitute for her. (This is gonna be so neat!)

Sounds good to me. At first the new angel or whatever we want to call it doesn't even need that much development.

Sounds good to me. At first the new angel or whatever we want to call it doesn't even need that much development.

I'm happy you accept the idea! But we will still think of her character, powers, appearance, etc. Even though she is a passive character, she should at least get some projector light too, no? And, of course, we should make her much different than Tachibana. They are gonna be different from each other too, like mannerisms, hairstyle, style of clothing, etc. For example, our Tenshi will wear a shorter/longer skirt, different vest for the uniform and so on.

I like it, you have been putting some thought into it I see.

I like it, you have been putting some thought into it I see.

I'm glad you like the idea! (Actually, it was a completely impovised thought, haha. I don't know if you've noticed, but the ideas I give are really rough without any details or at the very least no explanation. That should hint to most people, as much as I like it when others think I've put effort into my thoughts~)

At least we are getting somewhere. Hopefully more people will join in once we get some things fleshed out.

At least we are getting somewhere. Hopefully more people will join in once we get some things fleshed out.

Let's hope so! Also, as there are not many restrictions in the actual manga/anime, I suggest the characters others create dress the way they want(since their job is to break the school's rules, although without being kicked out) and use as many and whatever weapons they'd like. Oh, I just got reminded - what if we drew a map of the school grounds? Wouldn't that give a basic idea on the participants as to where is everything located? Hmmm, I am also thinking... IF we make a Signup Thread, we should totally advertise it, but using our material! You know, like the images of our characters and the such! And for now my brain stopped working. It needs around eight hours of regeneration a day, but I do that only when it's almost empty~ (I'm sorry, but at night I tend to get seriously off topic XD)

Other then like the title and the idea, thievery should be ours. And maybe for the school we could always just use a picture of it or something.

Other then like the title and the idea, thievery should be ours. Nd maybe the school we could always just use a picture of it or something.

Well, true. Not everything should be original, haha. By the way, you just gave me an idea for the banner! Okay, so there are the faces of the main characters on the left, behind them is the stadium building; Tenshi(our angel)'s head is on the right and behind her is the school~ And then there is the title in the middle - Angel Beats!: A New Beginning. Oh, and half of the background(left) is at night time and the other half(right) is at day time! I dunno, that concept just popped in my head X3

Sounds good to me, I have no artistic ability whatsoever so that's all on you .

Sounds good to me, I have no artistic ability whatsoever so that's all on you .

Okay then, count on me and some Photoshop! (I am so gonna fail at this. Do me a favor and keep your eyes covered when I get done. If you see the drawing I'm gonna come up with, it may get to you just like Medusa - a horrifying ugly lady turning everything into stone. OMG, THAT REALLY DOES SOUND LIKE THE DRAWING! Now it's starting creep me out...)

Better then anything I could do, now for me to go and find a picture to base my character off of. (I know its a little early but why the hell not right.)

Status
Not open for further replies.