Android Lovers OOC (Open and Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thanks for clearing that all up i was totally lost now i can post now and not freak out xD

Doesn't matter to me. Lilah wouldn't mind. She's going to stick it to someone any way.

She'll probably stick it to both of them. How about *flips coin* Mavis wins so Lilah can be on bottom with her and on top with Bethany?

I literally flipped a coin to decide that.

Um, Luna? Trisha and Simon?

Heh okay so even though I made the thread I wasn't getting a single notification for it. So I am bit a behind. I'll make a post soon as I can.

Giving this a bump since notifications might not be working for you guys

Well. . . I'm waiting on Feliciano/Ifrit, who hasn't replied since the 15th, so I'm kind of not doing anything. If I stop following the thread, will you guys just let me know if anything important happens, or if I by some miracle need to reply again?

Actually that person just sent me a PM saying they dropped out :/

So, how about some options: we can have a new character take you, someone can just take the role of their old character, or you can make a new character, or whatever needs to happen I suppose.

I mean, I could make a new character or give Sovryn away, but everyone's really all paired up already. I could just drop out too if you need me to.

I wouldn't want to force you to drop out. If people would like a third android for the time being that could work as well.

hmm Luna only has one for the moment, but I don't know how it would work to have a gay android unless Luna likes to watch >_< Darius was made straight but would due anything for Luna..

If not Lilah... might like a male... As long as he don't mind that she has both genitalia

Nah it's okay guys. I'll just drop out since you've got everything set up all nice for yourselves :) have fun

Hi guys and girls. I'd like to join this RP if its open still. I'd like to play a Steven and an android. But considering androids need owners, who has a Steven that needs and android and vice versa?

@Verona I'm sorry to see you go.. >_<...

@Dragonized~Glory Yeah it's still open. I think every one that's left is paired off. Though I'm sure, with Luna's permission of course we can always get you a pair as well.. >_<

With that being said I or I'm sure Luna would be happy to make more characters for you.. ^_^

Pairings..
Luna: Darius.... could always add another android... as Luna has hinted she wanted too..
Lilah: Mavis & Bethany..
Trisha: Simon.... could add another here too if they Luna and Quiet One wanted too..
Elena: Luke.... could add another though considering their plot... I think it would be unlikely but if @Ravenbelle permits then it's cool..

Sounds good. So I'll create the android and who ever what's it can jus let me know ^^

Thanks Roxie.
Quick question. On the character sheet where I am to state the owner of the android, can I put 'pending' for now?

Yeah.. I did when I first made mine... then I just editted it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.