Android Lovers OOC (Open and Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, please ^_^ Everyone else wants a dominate model lol So I made you a bashful :3

Yea sure @Roxie. Would you want to discuss it via pm or surprise memories?

Last edited:
Okies then i will gladily take in your Android~ <3

First Name: Elena
Last Name: Steven
Appearance: (picture uploaded) Elena's ordinary and mousy. Light brown hair and eyes..skinny....nothing special. That gold necklace she wears never comes off. Height: 5'1
Personality: Elena has never felt all that recognized in her family, she never stood out all that much and she wouldn't want to. She's just a quiet reader who used to be a lonely girl until she fell head over heels in love. And lost it. Lost him. So now she lives closer to the rest of her family -walking distance sometimes-and they've finally convinced her to take advantage of the memory augmentation. She's a little unsure about it all, but it's been done. She gets nervous kind of easily, but is extremely bad at lying and tends to be a bit self-sacrificing.
Sexual Preference (gay? straight? furry? consensual?): Straight. Only has eyes for Luke.
Favorite Model: Dunno...
Your Android(s) (agree with player who has android): Luke
Color of Dialogue:Light Red

Attachments

• brownhair.jpg
    brownhair.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Wonderful... >_<

Depends. Do you want him to know right away? Or slowly transform into this lost one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful... >_<

Depends. Do you want him to know right away? Or slowly transform into this lost one?
Im not quite sure. Depends on how it works exactly. Might have to ask @Luna Gillian

Hmm, Yea he could be i guess. Awww, poor Yen. x3

@Roxie @Ravenbelle either way is fine with me, which ever forms best for your characters.

So, does everyone have at least a partner for one character?

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Sweet. If it's up after 3 I won't be able to post until tomorrow, but cool that it's open.

Plan to post in a few. Just need to refamiliar myself with Simon's owner.

Okay think I have a good first post.

hey guys! Sorry I haven't been able to post yet :( I was super busy today, and I'm gonna be busy again tomorrow, but I should be able to post late tomorrow so I don't leave anyone hanging. Just thought I'd let you know.

• Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.