Android Lovers OOC (Open and Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you update the character list please @Luna Gillian?

I could, though I really am not sure what characters I missed. If someone could post the CS of people I'm missing I'd appreciate it

@Verona
@Roxie
@Blue Jay
@Ravenbelle

Just to make sure everyone who hasn't already posted in the IC knows it's up and running. Just covering my bases so don't mind me if you already knew that

Well i know elena isn't on there and luke's owner is Elena soo. I dunno what or who else is missing tho

minus not missong just neds to be updated because my Marcus cs has a android

Hi. Posted. Sorry I'm usually not on during the weekends.

Also sorry for this: After next week I can't gaurantee my activity over the summer. I'll try to post every now and then, but it will be mostly quiet. Say once a week, probably less. I'm really sorry about that but there's nothing I can do to help it. Please forgive.

Right. Well since you're mainly interacting with my secondary character then I guess it's fine.

Thank you for understanding and again I'm sorry.

Bah it's fine, at least you said something haha

The person I was partnered with dropped out so I think my android is ownerless now

Lana needs a android. Maybe see if mei will partner wity you.

Wait i have a odd question sorry if its dumb, but can the androids 'feel' anything if things are done to them?
>.< i feel like a dork not knowing but that as confusing the hell out of me

I would like to think so... If not then why have a droid?

I don't know thats sorta why i havent posted cuz i was confsed and still confused X.X'

Well they are suppose to be made perfect for each owner. There might be some out their that wouldn't want them to feel but I think its up to each individual.

But I'm sure Luna will explain better.

Yep, androids can feel. The point of them is that they are supposed to be as natural as possible by being able to eat, sleep, get hot, get cold, be mad, be happy, be depressed, etc. etc. Only thing is they don't "feel" weak, as in they don't feel hungry but can eat, the don't feel tired but can sleep, they don't feel sick (unless given a virus), and they don't feel pain. But they can feel emotional pain and can obviously be rendered useless if they start loosing limbs (like in a fight or something and need repairs) so it's more the saying "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can seriously hurt me."

Roxie, who do you want to win our little wrestling match? I'm game for either of us.

Also, sorry it's so short.

Status
Not open for further replies.