Ancient Order Of Angels: Volume One The Artifacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol thanks a lot and I'll post as soon as I can it mugh be a small wait but I'll get involved hopefully before the day ends if not I'll probably just end up posting g tomorrow if that's ok

Whenever you decide would be great the sooner the better also just to point out this is a steady paced rp. Yes we have a schedule but we love to post more than the schedule suggests.

Reactions: Prince V
I understand I'll try to post often and keep up with everyone else once again thanks for letting me join :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I understand I'll try to post often and keep up with everyone else once again thanks for letting me join :)
No problem, also we have a group for the Rp. Head on over and join. Welcome to the family!

Thanks I would but I can't seem to find the lino for it Muna's already given me the link to the rp thread buy I can't find the group page

Never mind just found it

You have been added sir welcome to the FAMILY and we use that word strongly

Reactions: Muna
@Andy please use the Ix on the top left to remove colour format. Please dont colour them white... it really makes it a nuisance to read it when using the light design.

UcjMJ4t.jpg

This is the design I am using. Before I changed it a few days ago in the settings, most was black which doesnt make it difficult to read white font.
With this design it is annoying though.

Yeah, the same happens with the dark format and darker fonts :\

So...I have no idea what I'm supposed to click to help I only just joined the other day and I still don't know where all the keys are

So...I have no idea what I'm supposed to click to help I only just joined the other day and I still don't know where all the keys are
in the reply box, the top left the Roman I and the small x to it's right. The button is called "Remove Formatting" and is next to the arrow pointing left.

Anybody uses e-mail notification?
I wanted to have a third look at my post from yesterday. It is deleted now but it is kept on the mail... so if anybody has it?

No, sorry. I only get email notif for convos, but only because I can't figure out how to stop them...

Nope sorry and I think you need to go to your account page and go to the Alert preferences tab

Nope sorry and I think you need to go to your account page and go to the Alert preferences tab
That wont help. On my recent activity tab is a link to the post, it says basically "access denied"

I wrote to Diana! Like is always do when I has questions :O

Reactions: Muna
Looking at the demon he quietly lis tend to her outburst and crossed his arms as he waitem for her to finish thinking to himself "man..this one wants to talk forever doesn't she?."
10/10 for that. That was quite funny to read and is also true! *didnt notice et until reading that* >:D

Lol XD thx haha

Status
Not open for further replies.