Ancient Order Of Angels: Volume One The Artifacts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well if is @Babyjoker36610 and @Prince V XD wow guys i still Happy too know you guys are here......so...is there a spot for good old Yonsi left? or ar they all Full?

Reactions: Muna
Um....slight problem i think i cant >_< look at the day,s and Major ones i work.....um...i think i cant >-<

well Sunday and Saturday

i can post the rest but would be VERY slow or none

yea...if you can put it like that yes...Only those 2 days i can RP Long

I normally work by this: 1 post on every major posting day and in some cases inbetween once in a while...

I try to post on major posting days, but it really depends on the characters that i'm with at the time.. Like, I couldn't post yesterday, but i'm posting today to catch up haha

yea that is kinda the problem....i think is better i dont, i would only slow you down guys.

same happend in the pass RP with mi

Reactions: Prince V
I try to post on major posting days, but it really depends on the characters that i'm with at the time.. Like, I couldn't post yesterday, but i'm posting today to catch up haha
Yeah it really depends.
I have quite fallen in love with this RP. my mind is just throwing idea and idea for Amelia at me... and all of the people that are part of it right now do tend to make some really great posts and bring some great ideas... so my mind is desiring badly to post xD
Need to resist! otherwise it would become too much and may leave somebody accidantly behind >.<

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
yea but i tried geting in this one...oh and i will be watching XD really whant too know how this one gose so i will be eyes in the sky....
if-i-had-one.jpg

Reactions: White and Prince V
Status
Not open for further replies.