Ancient Order Of Angels: Volume One The Artifacts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but i tried geting in this one...oh and i will be watching XD really whant too know how this one gose so i will be eyes in the sky....
if-i-had-one.jpg
I mean if you want to you can. Just be aware it's a steady paced Rp.

lol we totally understand. I'm happy that it caught your interest though! :D

Archangel of Moon is reserved for another player now, but if your work schedule changes or something, let us know ^-^

Reactions: Yonsisac
name: Natsu Kisho

Appearance:
anime-guy-2-1.jpg

Hymnal/Demonic form:(Hymnal=Angel; Demonic=Demon)
images

Archangel's Seraphim Appearance: (Archangels only, This will display later on in RP.)
knight.jpg

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 160 lbs

Hair Color: white

Eye Color: blue

Race: American

Being(Angel or demon): Angel

Weapon: when in his hymnal form Natsu uses a long sword that has a white crystal in the pommel of the hilt the guard of his sword curves up into a crescent moon shape which gives the sword its name as the crescent moon when in his Seraphim form he uses a long spear that he can change the size to attack enemies from a variety of ranges the staff itself is dark blue the blade on the end connected to the staff is shaped in a circle for the moon but straightens out to a very sharp point at the end
images

Powers: Lunar Manipulation http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lunar_Manipulation

Personality: Natsu is quiet and reserved but he is very loyal and almost just as powerful he fights for his friends and allies and will always stand by their side no matter what the issue may be his personality seems to open and close with the phases of the moon on a full moon he is more open and kind to others but during a new moon he is cold and distant

History/Bio: Was born as an Angel and has trained long and hard every day his goal was to become an Archangel one day and the day he became one was one of the happiest of his life he takes his responsibility as an Archangel seriously and will fight beside his friends until the end.

Family Stone (Archangels only):
blue-gemstone-azurite.jpg

Family Jewelry:
Graham-Geo.Graham-The-Moon-Watch.jpg

+Andy

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Appearance:
anime-guy-2-1.jpg
images
Archangel's Seraphim Appearance: (Archangels only, This will display later on in RP.)
knight.jpg
Weapon: when in his hymnal form Natsu uses a long sword that has a white crystal in the pommel of the hilt the guard of his sword curves up into a crescent moon shape which gives the sword its name as the crescent moon when in his Seraphim form he uses a long spear that he can change the size to attack enemies from a variety of ranges the staff itself is dark blue the blade on the end connected to the staff is shaped in a circle for the moon but straightens out to a very sharp point at the end
images
Personality: Natsu is quiet and reserved but he is very loyal and almost just as powerful he fights for his friends and allies and will always stand by their side no matter what the issue may be his personality seems to open and close with the phases of the moon on a full moon he is more open and kind to others but during a new moon he is cold and distant
History/Bio: Was born as an Angel and has trained long and hard every day his goal was to become an Archangel one day and the day he became one was one of the happiest of his life he takes his responsibility as an Archangel seriously and will fight beside his friends until the end.
Family Jewelry:
I like it. It looks great to me, and thanks for reading all the rules. What do you think @Prince V @Babyjoker36610

Thank you for your interest! I look forward to role playing with you as soon as the other two send their approvals ^^

Reactions: Muna
thank you very much :) I can't wait to roleplay with you guys it'll be a lot of fun the story sounds great and I just can't wait to get started lol :)

Appearance:
anime-guy-2-1.jpg

images

knight.jpg

images

Powers: Lunar Manipulation http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lunar_Manipulation

Family Jewelry:

+Andy
Hey! Thanks for your interest. We are glad you decided to join us. We hope you enjoy your time here with us. I think you Cs looks great. I have one question how much does your character know about himself?

like what do you mean by that? like his likes and interests and stuff like that? or are you talking more about his past and his beliefs? and thanks its really great to be a part of the group :)

like what do you mean by that? like his likes and interests and stuff like that? or are you talking more about his past and his beliefs? and thanks its really great to be a part of the group :)
I mean like does he know he is an Angel? or will he know a little bit and trained, but will find out more.

ah ok I see yes he knows he's an angel one hundred percent he's still getting used to his abilities but he understands his role and whats going on around him

ah ok I see yes he knows he's an angel one hundred percent he's still getting used to his abilities but he understands his role and whats going on around him
Oh ok cool I'm not going to ask anymore ?s cause I want you to flesh him out in the Rp. If you have anything you want ask or something let us know.

Reactions: Muna
thanks I will and again can't wait to actually join and see where this goes i'm getting super excited lol

actually now that I think about it I guess I do have one quick question or thought or whatever you want to label it as. If the last gm approves and I do get accepted I guess I'd like an idea of how I'll actually enter because I want to do it in a way that'll make sense in the rp because unless its how you've all done it in the past I don't want to just have my guy walk in and be like "ok here I am now what?" ya know what I'm talking about?

thanks I will and again can't wait to actually join and see where this goes i'm getting super excited lol
Awesome I approve of it all you need is @Babyjoker36610 approval and you will be set to go! Thanks for you excitement and interest. We are glad to have you.

actually now that I think about it I guess I do have one quick question or thought or whatever you want to label it as. If the last gm approves and I do get accepted I guess I'd like an idea of how I'll actually enter because I want to do it in a way that'll make sense in the rp because unless its how you've all done it in the past I don't want to just have my guy walk in and be like "ok here I am now what?" ya know what I'm talking about?
Riiiiiight, so it really depends on how you want your character to be. He could be one of the ship mates to being a firefighter. Or a guy at the grocery store,it all depends on you. I suggest reading to give you a general idea of how you want to do it. That way it can be that much more interesting to read and figure out.

alright thanks for the advice I'll do what I can to make this work out haha

• Love
Quick thingy I need to ask...

Can you add me back into the group so I can 'unwatch' the welcome thread?

It's blowing up my alerts constantly... XP

Appearance:
anime-guy-2-1.jpg

images

knight.jpg

images

Family Jewelry:

+Andy
Approved now get your butt in this rp sir and please join the group btw sorry for keeping you waiting and can't wait to see how you help the story flourish. Love the cs. And any concerns you have please feel free to ask.
Sincerely,
@Babyjoker36610

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.