Ancient Order of Angels: Volume One The Artifacts

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask again for the powers of the angel and demons and how much would humans need protection?

Humans are supposed to be oblivious to the activities of the demons and angels due to them both having human forms. They just think everything is a terrorist attack and there are only a few set abilities on the angel side but there aren't any on the demon side just titles. Basically you can set your own power on the demons side and on a few angels but no god modding abilities like superpower manipulation we use superpower wikia on this so yeah.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Alright. Rather Dresden Files Esq. I can accept that. Though I believe if humans would get a good solid whiff of what is happening, they'll go ape shit and hell hath no fury like an organized human army no matter the abilities of the demons or angels. AC-130 gunship can practically shoot someone's dick off from way up in the air and doing a fly by. And humans have nukes. Lots and lots of nukes. And drones.

Well, @Cry you have shown me something that I am quite interested in.

Hmmm it would seem we are getting interest I guess we could go ahead and put the thread up and maybe more will decide to join.

• Love
Hmmm it would seem we are getting interest I guess we could go ahead and put the thread up and maybe more will decide to join.
Yay~ ^ ^ I'll be keeping tabs of when you guys do then ;p but just one question, will there be a limit to how many characters you can make?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M in!!!!!!

Everyone the OOC/Sign-up has been posted. here is the link Follow Your Destiny!

Remember there is only 7 Positions available for right now. More Expansions coming as the RP Progresses opening more positions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys you better hurry before the spot you want is taken atleast post to reserve the spot especially if you already stated that you are in.

3 character sheets have been submitted. Keep it up and we will start in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.