Ancient Order of Angels: Volume One The Artifacts

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No casuna you will have to choose either demon or angel only one character each for right now due to the fact that we want multiple people on the rp and there are so many people interested according to this interest check. If everyone could just hold off on the multiple characters for just a little while there will be expansions coming out as the rp goes. Also if you have stated you are interested please go to the ooc/signup and atleast reserve a spot. We would like the cs as well so we get get this show on the road.

so I cant have greed but I can keep my angel correct

right if that is what you choose just one or the other for right now. We just have a lot of people saying they are interested and also we want to see what it is like to have each character as someone different. but like i said there will be other characters comming out in expansions and i can already think of 2 different sets that that character would be perfect for.

ow okay but if nobody does pick greed can I have him then i mean when the rp starts f greed is empty lol im sounding kinda greedy sorry

If it comes to that you wouldn't be able to have a archangel and a pencuri that would be a conflict in interest but you can have the centurione of wasp which is greed's subordinate. And those are just titles they were given.

Ok we will reserve that for you go ahead and put up your character sheet.

I'm busy with school work at the moment. Could I submit it later?

oww just a warning if we do start the Ic soon please dont stick me in a fight for like 2 days from now im on a lot of pain pills and pass out periodically sorry for the inconvenience.

You are fine this is an action adventure rp there is a storyline so there shouldn't be too too many battles especially at the begining. There is a storyline so please do not treat this like a battle rp we do not battle constantly.

yes i know that and that's a big reason why I joined I like story based rp more than battle rp

Yes there will but volume one will be pretty big there are actually expansions going to be taking place in this rp so we are like going to start off on volume one part one.

Guys if you havent already please head over to the sign up and reserve your spot we already have cs for multiple characters and need cs for others the quicker we fill up the sooner the rp will start.

Come on guys we are waiting on cs please put them up. The quicker you guys put them up the quicker the rp can get rolling. we have had so many people interested yet only a few that said they were interested have put up character sheets or reservered spots. This is going to be a great rp. Let's get this popping.

If we do not have anymore interest by sunday evening then unfortunaly my vision will not come true. once again we have spots availible also please hurry to put your character sheet up if you haven't already done so.

Hey guys we only have one more commander position but also have 3 more subordinate positions on the demon side. Head on over to our OOC/Signup and check us out

Status
Not open for further replies.