An Insane Escape

He was surprised by her question, 'Do you want me to make you something?' He was unsure if he did or not but after quickly debating he figured he would have whatever she was having. He figured it was an apple since that was what she was holding "I will have an apple please." His eyes wondered the room, he liked it. After being trapped in a pure white building for so long he almost forgot other colors existed. "What should I do when your gone?" He said sitting on the ground near the hallway that led to the stairs. He watched as she grabbed an apple and handed it to him. Gladly he took a bit out of it and looked up at her again.

Anna glanced up, but took the apple from the bowl. She walked over and held out the apple for him, but her face showed much of the pain she was having. Something like that done so late at night did not help with how it would hurt in the morning. Anna whimpered a quiet reply "I don't know. Anything you want, I guess...but nothing to mess up the house in anyway. My parents would get mad." She glanced at the clock again, upset that it wasn't moving faster. She wanted to leave. Being around him still scared her, and probably forever will.

He looked up at her "Whats bothering you?" He said taking another bite from the apple "Are you being bullied?" He looked at the apple and thought for a second. He could remember his friend was bullied and Kenny decided to just beat the kid up... it got him in trouble but his friend wasn't bullied after that... which was good. Ken yawned and looked back at the girl. He continued to sit, she seemed much more comfortable with him on the ground which was strange but maybe she didn't like being shorter. He figured that was it. He yawned and seemed tired all of a sudden. "Do you have a tooth brush for me?" He asked as he started to doze.

Anna, afraid truthfully answering his question might get him mad, she ignored the first question and instead answered the next. "There's some extra in the main bathroom's closet...2 doors to the right." She quickly added, remembering he didn't know her house well. Looking at the clock again, her frown deepened. 10 more minutes until the bus came.

Ken nodded and ran off to find his tooth brush. He found the bathroom easily but a couple of moments later a large crash could be heard from the bathroom. He had fallen and thanks to that bathroom items littered the floor. Mainly toilet paper, soap, and hair supplies. He was laying on the ground with the tooth brush in his hand while he looked around. "Anna!" he weakly shouted looking around at the mess. "Anna, I broke your rule." he said almost in tears. He was afraid she would be mad at him so he quickly started to gather the toliet paper roles scattered along the ground. he didn't know where they belonged but it would help him if she got mad.

Anna ran upstairs at the sound of the crash opening the door just in time. Her heart sunk when she saw the mess. What if this makes her late for school?! She sighed gently and knelt down, carefully lifting up everything in small armfuls and putting them away delicately. How could he break this so easy? Was it in spite? She put that out of her head for now and continued to calmly put the things away. Luckily, though, this waisted some of her time. Down to just 5 and a half minutes she looked him over. "Did you get hurt?" Anna asked softly, holding some bandages in her hand if he said yes.

"Ummm..." he looked himself over quickly "No but I got the tooth brush." he smiled at that "Where can I hide it?" he said realizing her parents would notice and extra tooth brush. "Oh, your room." he got up and rushed off again to find a spot to hide it. He looked around quickly hoping to find an empty drawer of some sort but all of them were being used. He thought for a second then went into her closet and took a pair of her shoes out of a box and used that. "Anna, where do you want your shoes?" he shouted to her.

Anna sighed, can't be just stay still for a minute? She went into her room, and with a shriek, noticed the time. The words came jumbling out in a whole ramble of words. "Ommygodlookwhattimeitisimlateimlateimlate!!" She grabbed her backpack and fled like a bat out of hell. Anna had never been late in her life, and she didn't plan on starting now.

When hearing Anna feel out and screaming Kenny jumped and hit his head. He rubbed it as he stumbled out of the hallway. "What?" he said watching her rush out with her bag. He rubbed his head and looked out the window to see her just catching the buss. He sighed seeing her leave, he cleaned up her room the climbed into her bed to take a nap. As he drifted off to sleep he wondered if she liked him or not. He felt like he was a pest to her so he tried to help her the best he could. When he woke up he wondered how long it would take for her to get home, he had cleaned her room and it looked nice now. He hoped she would like his surprise. He felt like he needed to repay her kindness with something.

Anna finally reached school, a sigh of relief leaving her lips as she wandered up the stairs and into school. Looking around at the popular kids, she winced. There was something wrong here, she could see the devil in each of their eyes. But she couldn't worry about that now. Anna went through the day as normal, passing through each class with an A+ smile from the teacher to assure her her grade.

Every kid rushed out of the school building as soon as the final bell rang, creating chaos in the hallways and at the door, only to be met by pouring rain. Anna left after all of the madness was gone, but was greeted by something far worse then rain. The popular kids. They stood in a half circle, blocking her off, with an evil smirk on each of their plastic faces. "Nerd!" She heard someone shout, but before she could even look, one of the jocks grabbed her as others ran over. It was all a blur, until they were done, walking away laughing, as she found herself covered in mud, soaked, hair all out and covered in leaves, rain, and dirt.
Anna ran home, glad no one was outside to see her. Unlocking the door, she went into the house and dropped her bag at the stairs. She went up and opened her bedroom door, at first surprised to see the boy there. After a few minutes, she remembered and sighed, going to get new clothes and slightly hoping he wouldn't notice, though that was an extremely thin hope in her case.

Soon enough Kenny woke up and noticed wett footprints on the ground. With a glance outside his question was answered, it was raining. He wished he had ran to her school with an umbrella, that would have been helpful. He sighed and sat up before following the footsteps to her closet. "Are you home Ana?" he questioned as he oppened the door to find her dirty, wet, and butt naked. "Ana, what happened?" Her not wanting to be seen naked didn't cross his mind. He walked up and hugged her from behind. "Ana, it's ok. I'm here." he whispered with his head resting on hers.

Anna's eyes widened, and she quickly covered herself the best she could with her arms and her dirt school uniform she was holding. At first, she wanted to break away from his grasp, but he was so gentle, so warm. Soon, tears started to run down her face and she broke out in sobs, covering her face with her hands. Anna never did this before- at least not in front of other people- so she was immediately self-conscious. But, no matter how she tried, she couldn't stop the tears. She needed to be close to someone, her body was shaking. Forgetting all about the fact she wasn't wearing clothes, she spun around and wrapped her arms tightly around him, soon getting his shirt damp from tears. When she stopped crying, maybe she would tell him the reasons for her appearance and actions. For now, though, she just wanted to be comforted.

He let her turn around and returned her hug. He let her sob into his shoulder and she dampened his shirt with tears as she cried. Even though she was completely naked, pressed up against him so hard that her breasts were flattening on his chest, the same girl he took the night before, and the fact that she was weak enough for him to rape her again, he didn't have a single sexual thought the entire time. He just hugged her bare body back until she was starting to calm down before walking her over to her bed and sitting her down. He sat next to her still hugging her and said "You can tell me whats wrong Ana." He said expecting her to tell him everything.

Still shaking, she managed to get a few words from her lips. "Popular kids...they waited for me..I-I-" tears welled up again and she clutched her arms so tightly that red marks were beginning to form in the shape of her palms and fingers. Her shivering got worse as a fresh set of tears started to pour. Everyday. Everyday they always had to something to her, worse then the day before. Anna wouldn't tell him that, though. She's already said to much in her book, being shy, hiding her emotions with a forced half-smile. Anna never felt comfortable telling anyone, anything, really. For some reason, she felt less protective right now.

He was disappointed when she didn't just let out all her problems, he wanted to comfort her but she was being stubborn... mean... she tried to tell him for a second then gave him a half smile like everything was ok. He looked down onto the bed hiding his anger from her, he didn't want to upset her any more than she already was, that was when he noticed she was naked, his eyes went to between her legs and a small smile came onto his face. She didn't want to tell him what was wrong because she wanted him inside her. He took her open legs as an invitation and the half smile as a shy 'I'm ready.'. Really her legs were only partly open and she was most likely not thinking about letting him see parts, she was too upset and he was her only crying shoulder. He pushed her onto the bed and positioned her. "I understand what you want." He said thinking he was clever for figuring it out. He took out his penis and pushed himself inside as kissed her on the lips without moving his hips. She wasn't wet at first but soon enough she slowly started to get wetter until she was as bad as his shirt soaked with her tears.

Anna gripped the bed with her opposite hand. She wanted to cry, so much, but she already showed too much emotion. Looking away, she yelped quietly in surprise when he pushed her down. Anna crunched up her fists as he went in, and turned her head away as he kissed her. you jerk!! I trusted you!! She wanted to scream and punch him- right in the jaw. But she was too weak right now. Her tears had drained all her energy. So instead, Anna spoke in her usual, quiet voice. "Please, stop. The jocks were too rough, this hurts." She wanted to yell it, but her own voice wouldn't let her, incapable to raisers high enough.

He was surprised when she said the jocks went to hard on her "They raped you?" That was the first thing he thought when she wanted him to pull out. He figured they sexually abused her in the same hole he was in right then. He pulled out and looked even more disappointed as he sat next to her again. "Sorry." He looked at his feet and made an effort to sway them back and forth as they sat but soon enough found it too joyful in a mood such as this so he stopped. "I was just trying to please you, make you happy."

Anna got up and sat far away from him, after putting a robe on. "They didn't rape me, but they did grab at my thighs and everything...jocks are rough, I-it hurts.." She muttered. She glanced up, and anger filled into her at his words. Anna couldn't take it anymore, she just exploded. "That never brought me pleasure! It hurt! It hurt so badly, but you didn't care! All you cared about was your enjoyment! All you are is a self-centered jerk, and you know what, you belong in that asylum!" Her voice still held its quiet tone, but the rage did bump up the volume. Wondering if he was dangerous, fear took its place, and she ran away down into the kitchen, in case she needed a knife, though she didn't know how to really use it, nor had the guts or strength to.

Her words pierced him far more than any physical weapon could. He sat there with tears in his eyes as she ran downstairs. They slowly dropped to his pants but he wasn't sobbing, he never sobbed, it was just a heavy hearted sadness that flushed over his body. He thought he had pleased her the night before, he thought that they were friends, he thought that they cared about each other but she ended up like his last friend. One failed prank made him snap and say mean things to him, and one misunderstanding made her do the same. Sure he didn't remember much from the night before, other than when he pushed into her and running from the police. He had a memory his mind made up itself of her saying that no mater what she would protect him, it was all just a lie. He laid down on the bed and curled up into a ball. 'You never brought me pleasure!' The words seemed to come out of her mouth so easily 'It hurt! It hurt so badly,' He was sorry for what he did to her, he didn't know it hurt 'but you didn't care!' "I care." He said as if trying to argue with his memory as he ran what happened threw his head 'All you cared about was your enjoyment!' "No, I care about you." his voice was no louder than a whisper as he continued to try to get his memory to stop being mean... 'All you are is a self-centered jerk,' "No I'm not, I want you happy." 'and you know what, you belong in that asylum!' Those last words left a large gap in his very being, it hurt more than all the rest of her mean words combined. She didn't even lighten the word for him, no she went right out and said asylum... His tears continued to role down his face.

Anna stood in the kitchen for what seemed like forever, waiting for him to come down and attack her, with some sort of weapon. But he didn't come down. Maybe he ran? No, she could have heard the window opening. Trying to forget for a while, she went over to the couch and sat down, looking out the window. Anna felt bad, though her anger that remained still pushed at her, telling her she was in the right. what if it isnt his fault? She thought, and no matter how she tried to shake it, the idea stuck to her like super glue. Anna sighed, still grabbing her backpack, just in case she needed to hit him in the head to slow him down for a while so she could run. Walking up the stairs and opening the door, Anna stood in amazement. He was curled up on the bed, and she could see there was tears on his pants, and they weren't from her own eyes. Did my words hurt him this much? Or is he just putting on an act? She couldn't decide.