An Insane Escape

"Ana?" He said seeing her unhappy. "Anna are you ok?" She looked frightened and was mumbling something. Her hands started to hide his face and he desperately tried to wake her up, he didn't like seeing her scared... well not at that moment. "Anna, please wake up." He said shaking her shoulder "Anna don't be scared, I'm here." He tried to reassure her. "Anna." He said starting to cry. "Just wake up its ok." He smiled when she started to wake up and he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. "Anna, I will protect you."

Anna yelped and jumped away from his grasp, looking around the room. Her breath calmed seeing that she wasn't in her dream anymore and looked at his expression. "...b-bad dream.." She managed to mutter, not exactly sure she wanted to tell him what about. Anna looked away, wondering if it would bother him. "J-just go back to bed...."

"Ana, please." He said standing up then laying her down in the middle of the bed, he scooted right up against her and rested his head on her breast. She wouldn't care, he played with her all the time. She loved it when he played with her and he wouldn't be surprised if she started begging him to push himself inside her. Tonight he wouldn't, he didn't feel like it though he was sure she would beg him for it and eventually he would have to cave in. That was just the life he had, needing to do things for girl to please them, he had a soft spot for them.

Anna was about to jump again, but she was too tired to move much. Ignoring it, she just put a hand through his hair, and turned her head away, closing her eyes. Anna didn't see much problems to happen. She hoped she could trust him, just for tonight. She was very wrong.

He smiled when she ran her hands threw his hair, he knew she realized he was too tired to do anything with her so he just closed his eyes and attempted to go to sleep. Her breast were warm and soft, it made him happy just to think about her being so nice to him. Just then he seemed to snap back into consciousness about what she thought he was doing. His head popped up "I-I'm sorry Anna." He said laying down and scooting away from her "I'm sorry about... that." He was mad at himself, he didn't know why he thought she would love it... though she didn't complain about him resting his head there and even ran her hands gently threw his hair... he liked that but still. She was upset before because he was mean to her and he was mean to her again. Her words hurt him again 'That never brought me pleasure! It hurt! It hurt so badly, but you didn't care! All you cared about was your enjoyment!' he curled up "I don't know why I did that."

Anna opened up her eyes and looked at him. "K-..." She stopped herself from calling him by name, again. "You keep clinging to me..and you always have this, strange look in your eyes..." Anna moved her hand from her side and rested it on his shoulder, resting her head near his back. "If you can promise to be soft, you can...do, what you want..just, be careful when you do..." She moved away and closed her eyes once more after taking a deep breath. Anna didn't think much about it. If it would help him, why not? She wasn't exactly a virgin anymore, so she couldn't really lose anything. The only thing that worries her was about if he could be gentle...

He looked over at her with wide eyes "Really?" He was still unsure if she really meant it "but you said it hurt, that I didn't please you." He rolled over and held her in his arms "That I only cared.. about.. my own pleasure." He slowed down and sounded less excited "I can't. I don't want to bully you." He said resting his head on the pillow. "I shouldn't. If it hurt you then I am no better than the bully's and I don't want to be a mean bully." He closed his eye and tried not to think about it. He really didn't want to hurt her, she was his only friend, the only one keeping him out of the asylum.

Anna brushed his face gently with her fingertips. "I said it hurt because you were rough..and you just, did whatever you wanted..but if you're gentler and you listen if I say it hurts..you can..." She went to kiss him, but went back a little in hesitation, before completely going forward and let her lips softly touch his. Anna laid back down, though, slightly in embarrassment.

He kissed her back then noticed she was embarrassed about it. He smiled seeing how cute she was and climbed over her. "I will try." He said before pulling her bath robe to the sides to reveal her naked body. She was gorgeous, how could anyone want to hurt her? She was made to be pleased and pampered. He pulled off his pants along with his boxers, which was the last bit of clothing he had, and decided to give her one more chance to say no "Are you sure Anna?" He said kissing one of her breast "If you don't want to then I don't want to."

Anna looked up, her eyes to meet his in the cold dark, only to be lit by the soft moonlight. She gently nodded. "I won't go back in my word. I said you can." The embarrassment lifted a little, though she was slightly afraid, she leaned up and kissed his lips with her arms wrapped around his neck loosely. Anna wasn't even sure what she was doing. did he get to me? I can't be falling for him, I can't...can I? ​She wondered but the thought was quickly knocked from her as he moved into his next action.

He smiled when she said he could then he wrapped her arms around him and kissed him, he returned the kiss before letting her lay back down on the bed with her arms spread out awkwardly almost like she was trying to say 'Here I am, do as you please... but please be gentle.' He this only made him want her more, she was so cute, this time he would make her feel pleasure. He would do it anyway he could, if this hurt her then he would try anything else to make her moan in delight. Slowly he pushed into her and watched her face, though it was hard to see. When he was all the way in he left it there to kiss her breast again "Is that good?" He asked hoping she said yes.