Not open for further replies.
Princess Elena & Prince Elliot
[spoili]
c6P4dcKl.jpg

[/spoili]
[spoili]
FZDgo1Il.jpg

[/spoili]​
Elena was shocked and happy that the girl didn't become a super fan or some crazy person, usually people went insane asking questions about being a Princess or Prince. Maybe she judged this girl to quick. Elena smiled at Alexandria. Then the boy who was named Jack Montague started to paddle his head, which made Elliot smirk. Getting back to Alexandria's question. "Well I'm charmed to meet you." Elliot bowed to the girl. "Steel Kingdom is a small little country off the coast of...well, wherever we were before this happened. Our Island has the most diamond mines and steel production companies in most of the World. The Island was discovered by our Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather, Sir Arthur Steel many Years Ago." Elena twirled in her dress, remembering the stories her mother and father told her and her brother. "That's how the island became, The Steel Kingdom." Elliot clapped his hands together.

Last edited:
Erica was suddenly awoken by a strangely familiar voice. She looked up and saw none other than her good friend James. Hello James, didn't expect to see you here today. She swiftly sat up and scanned the area. W-Where are we........?

@Infinatis

Star was getting angry at these earth lovers for daring to ignore her. When some of the teens stared to introduce themselves.

"Well earth lovers, my name is Sirius Heart, super high school level astronomer. Now one of you most have enough brain cells to tell where we are." Star kept shouting at everyone, as if they couldn't understand her other wise.
--------------------------------------
The girl from before was yelling again, Lucy really wished she stopped. Getting closer to the group introducing themselves, Lucy spoke up.

"H-hello, my name is Lucy Holmes and I'm the super high school level luckster. Nice t-to meet you all."

Making it a point to ignore Sirius, Alice turned her back to her to face the royalty.

"It looks like there are still others. Why don't we postpone our introductions until everyone is here. Then we won't have to do it all the time."

[fieldbox= Jack Montague, green, solid] "Luck, you say? Well then, Lucy, it's nice to meet you. Chances are that Miss Astrology over there, who think we're all idiots, will have to wait until nightfall to get a small chance to pinpoint our location by the stars, but that usually takes a bunch of computers to do fast enough in the small hours of the night. She better be really impressive if we have to rely on her." He said, offering Lucy his hand for a handshake.[/Fieldbox]

Reactions: Infinatis
Lucy went an shooked Jack's hand, nodding slightly at his comments about Sirius. They girl was being very rude after all.

"I don't think I'm that lucky, I just won the raffle to get here."

[fieldbox=Jack Montague, green, solid] "Well, I've never won a raffle. But we're stuck here, so I guess we're both pretty unlucky for now. Not that bad, though. I mean, these places usual have plenty of food, connection to a city water supply, and bathrooms, so we should be fine until someone comes to get the royalties over there. Besides, we have them, so we must have at least decent luck." He said, thinking about the positives. "In fact, we may end up enjoying ourselves here until we're found."[/Fieldbox]

As Liara leans against the tree she looks around. "I don't believe I see anyone else, though the tree isn't that tall" she says to Darlene and Michael. She watches as people start to wake up and climbs to a branch out of site. 'these people just woke up and they're already so noisy' she thinks to herself.

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
Rei took a deep breath, and took a magical girl pose. "I am Rei Ichiyusai ~~ Gamer of love and things!" She blush red, hiding behind Jack. ".... Life isn't a game...." She murmured. "I apologize...."

[fieldbox=Jack Montague, green, solid] "Rei, you know that isn't true. Life is a game. A board game. But seriously, life is like a game, just on hardcore mode. No save points, no extra lives. You lose, it's game over. Just calm down, and it'll all be fine. Nobody here'll hurt you for treating it as such, I'm sure." Jack said, smiling at her. [/Fieldbox]

"I'm still ashamed, I don't even have my cosplays to look not like an idiot..." She was at the point of sobbing already. "I forgot my charging cable for my 3DS too.. My life is ruined..."

I think we're at some sort of fair. One second. HEY! SIRIUS BLACK! WE DONT CARE! Yelled James, responding to Star's arrogance.

--------------

I might not know where that is but, alright. If you say so. Said Alexandria, a bit sceptic about their whole royalty act.[/color]

[fieldbox=Jack Montague, green, solid]"No it isn't. You don't look like an idiot. You look like a nerd. At least four people here are bound to be nerds too. It isn't a big deal. Also, remember that promise we made, like, a month ago? You gave me your back up charger and said to keep it with me at all times. I kept that promise. Here." He said, smiling. He pulled the charger out of his pocket and gave it to her.[/Fieldbox]

Rei's eyes glimmered Brightly as she took the charger. "Thank you Jackie!" She hugged him tightly, she was happier then she had been.

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
No. Once I got into the school I blacked out. Atleast I still have my phone. I hope I didn't loose that tracking code I was doing before blacking out. Prayed the programmer, not wanting to loose progress.

I blacked out too........ Erica looked around the room and then looked back at James ...........what the hell is going on?

[Fieldbox= Jack Montague, green, solid] "No problem. I told you I'd do it, so I did." He said, blushing slightly, as he was just hugged by her in front of a bunch of strangers. "By the way, did you keep your end of the promise? If we don't find the stuff here, I'm gonna need that thing I asked you to hold onto for me. I know it was an odd request, so I understand if you didn't bring it, especially since we didn't know we'd be seeing each other here, and all." He said in a hushed tone, not wanting others to hear. If only he wasn't so naturally loud that it didn't matter. [/fieldbox]

I have no idea. Im feeling pretty hungry. And I smell bread. Noticed James while looking around.

Sirius made a face about being called 'Sirius Black' how dear that simpleton compare her to some lunatic! Star tried to find some other earthling to talk to. Spotting the luckster she striked.

"You Lucky or whatever your name is, tell me what you know." It wasn't like she was here by talent any way so why be nice to her?

--------------------------
Lucy went still when the loud called her Lucky. Shutting her eyes so not to cry, Lucy answered.

"N-no one knows much m-miss. W-we just w-woke up."

Status
Not open for further replies.