Amusement Park of Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rei was a little dorky as she couldn't remember what he wanted exactly. Taking out her phone motioning to text her what it was.

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
Rei looked at Star, angry at the abuse Lucy got from her. Rei threw a NES controller at her. "Hey GlaDos pick on someone your own AI!"

[fieldbox=Jack Montague, green, solid] Jack reached in his pocket for his phone. It wasn't there. He could have sworn he grabbed it before he left for school. "Ehh, it must have fallen out when I passed out." He said, shrugging. "Whoops." [/Fieldbox]

She gave him hers pulling out another phone. "I like mobile games as well..." She blushed embarrassed.

[fieldbox= Jack Montague, green, solid] "Thanks." He said, taking the phone. He texted her, The bacon candy. I gave you a tin case of bacon candy, and asked you to hold onto it in case of an emergency. Just don't say it to anyone. They figure out my obsession, they'll all think I'm insane. They'd hate me more than they do that girl with her head above the clouds. No big deal, they always have bacon at these places. He handed her back the phone. "It's no problem." He said, smiling. There was no way he could be mad at her for forgetting it.[/fieldbox]

Princess Elena & Prince Elliot
[spoili]
c6P4dcK.jpg

[/spoili]
[spoili]
FZDgo1I.jpg

[/spoili]​
"Understandably so. It is a very closed off Island. Only the rich and famous have ever actually came to it." Elena smiled at Alexandria. Elliot took a step back when he saw the girl, Rei throw a primitive game controller at the rude one named Sirius. The girl was a rude one, but she didn't deserve to be hit like that. Elliot walked over to her. "Are you alright madam?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The controller hit Star's shoulder, hurting a good bit. Star then glared at the game girl, what a silly thing to take pride in any way.

"This assault you know! But it wasn't like she had anything helpful to say any way." Star then went off to get from the girl so not to get hit again. Hearing the boy speak to her, Sirius answered as nicely she would to a earth lover.

"I'm alright, thank you. It seems at least you're a nice earth lover."

[fieldbox= Jack Montague, green, solid] Jack glared at Sirius. "Get your head out of Uranus, star-girl. We have a serious matter at hand. You of all people should understand, being Sirius. I think we should split up to try to find info on where we're at. Rei, Lucy, wanna be with me? I could use the luck." He said, smirking at his puns.[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Prince Elliot
[spoili]
FZDgo1Il.jpg

[/spoili]​
"Well that's good to hear." Elliot looked at the girl, she didn't have the appearance of such a rude girl..looks are definitely deceiving. "Where are my manners, I am Prince Elliot Steel of The Steel Kingdom. Charmed to meet you." Elliot bowed, but then he stood back up hearing Rei yell at her. He didn't know what to do, women in his kingdom never acted this way. "Ladies, please no bickering, we should find out why we're all here, before will attack each other."

Rei hugged Lucy, giving a Sailor ChibiMoon plush. "Don't worry Lucy-chi, I'll protect you!" Rei pulled her to be beside Jack.

[Fieldbox=Jack Montague, green, solid] "Rei, you're making me look just a bit more desperate than I am. Or is this one for you?" He said, smirking to his friend. "She seems nice enough. Don't seem guilty of anything that would make me hate you, and I can tell you aren't vegetarian, there's too much life in you. You know what, you have my blessing. Rei's all yours." Jack said, chuckling. He made these jokes all the time. [/Fieldbox]

Lucy look at the two girls arguing and she felt like it was her fault. She just wanted to disappear and when Jack offer to take her with him to look around, Lucy nodded.

"I'd like that, tho please don't fight. Its my fault for not knowing much." She then went to stand closer to Jack. Then having Rei hug her and hand her a pink haired plushie. Lucy didn't know how to reponse to the girl.
-----------------------
Star glared at the duo that wanted to attack her. Instead of responding to them, she turned to the prince.

"My name is Sirius Heart, but you may call me Star."

"Hello I'm Rei, National gaming champ. Hurt Lucy again, I'll beat you ass Dead or Alive style." Rei blushed and smiled. "I stood up for someone.." She muttered, happily twirling mentally.

[fieldbox= Jack Montague, green, solid]"You sure did. I think we three should hit the kitchen." He said, happily. He noticed that someone might pick up on his secret. He thought of a way to make it seem like it was other than for food. "There might be delivery boxes with addresses on them there."[/Fieldbox]

Prince Elliot
[spoili]
FZDgo1Il.jpg

[/spoili]​
"Well, Star. You seem like a very intelligent person, let's say me, you, my sister Elena and her friend Alexandria, try to find out where we are." Elliot didn't really want any part of the Rei girl, Star was rude but she wasn't violent...he hoped.

Star kept ignoring the Rei girl in favor of the prince.

"I guess I can help nice earth lovers."

----------------
Lucy nodded at Jack's logic, that and she kinda wanted some of that fresh bread she smelt earlier.

[fieldbox= Jack Montague, green, solid] "Lucy's in, so, Rei, kitchen time?"[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.