Amusement Park of Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isamu heard foot steps behind him as he glimpsed out of the corner of his eye he spotted a guy reading a book, but didn't look too intrested in the book. "Is that a bad book or are you listening in," he said turning around to face who was behind him, "I'm guessing your trust worthy for now, remember my favourite number eight-four-nine this will be your code. Now wait there for a second." He turned back to the person still sleeping awaiting an answer.
@GreenSea @Tensa Hiruma

Midori groaned, half asleep. It's not like he wanted to move, but the fact that a boy was forcing him to move, really put him in a bad mood, but it seemed he'd have to go to the fountain. Not paying attention to the boy that was speaking, but as acknowledgement, he beckoned to the boy as he started to walk clumsily towards the fountain.

"Ah excellent now let's get moving, since we have time what are both of your names," he asked the pair he just met, "I'm Isamu and by the looks of it neither of you are the lucky, so also what's your talent to get in here anyway?"
@GreenSea @Tensa Hiruma

Michael pranced around and saw Isamu. He then "invaded" their conversation. "Hello, I am Michael John, ace preformer!" Said the boy while taking a theatrical bow.

Kuroda took a short look. "Well, at least someone knows how to bend over", The boy commented. He wasn't in the mood to present himself, due to the rude awakening, but it's not like he had a choice anyway. "Midori Kuroda, Chef. Nice to meet you too", he then waived off, as they seemed to be called towards a direction.

I see how you think. Now that, that is funny! Said Michael after chuckling a bit.

"It seems book boy is quiet right now we'll leave him to follow," Isamu said blandly, "I'm Isamu you might know me as the kid who owns the largest grocery store in the city. You can guess my talent by that."

"Ah excellent now let's get moving, since we have time what are both of your names," he asked the pair he just met, "I'm Isamu and by the looks of it neither of you are the lucky, so also what's your talent to get in here anyway?"
@GreenSea @Tensa Hiruma
Vann looked at them with a late smile, "name's Vann, national junior french fencer," he lied, at least he wanted to deceived everyone. He follow them along for at least it's the safer option rather than wandering this place alone.

Honhonhon, I am ze french aswell, madame, baguette, eiffel tower, Louvre, plat de resistance, fromage, vinne, amoure. Said Michael in an over the top french accent.

@Tensa Hiruma @GreenSea @Silverdawn

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
"Don't try too hard, nothing good will come out of it", Midori replied, hearing whatever nonsense the frenchman was saying. Seriously? Does the French even string actual sentences together? And for the national fencer, he kept silent about it. If it was really the case, he'd hear the name somewhere. Good thing that TV was allowed in the room, as long as it wasn't in rush hours.

Rei ran after Jack and Lucy, she was a bit upset for being left behind. She heard the voice over and decided to follow it to the fountain. She saw Lucy and Jack, happily she ran up to them. "Don't leave me alone like that!!!!" She whined.

@KeatonWorshipper @AmerillaRose

Lucy turned to Rei and looked down to her shoes.

"Sorry Rei, I didn't mean to. We um, just wanted to find that voice, sorry."

@Kuroka-Chan

[fieldbox= Jack Montague, Green, Solid]
"Rei, I was expecting you to follow me anyway. I'm truthfully amazed you're letting me go more than four feet from you, seeing as I'm the only person you know and we're in some weird place, after all." Jack said, looking at Rei and chuckling.
[/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Darlene Capulet, hotpink, solid]
Darlene saw how close Jack and Rei were. Their friendship was clear as day. A pair of friends, hmm? Well, perhaps I could help them out a bit later. They're quite adorable together, after all... She thought to herself. She let out a small giggle, thinking up some plans.[/fieldbox]
[spoili]@Kuroka-Chan[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Liars hearing the voice and seeing people walk starts to slowly climb down from the tree and follow behind quietly. 'Suspicious voices huh?' She thinks to herself. 'Let's see what happens'.

Honhonhon, I am ze french aswell, madame, baguette, eiffel tower, Louvre, plat de resistance, fromage, vinne, amoure. Said Michael in an over the top french accent.

@Tensa Hiruma @GreenSea @Silverdawn
"Don't try too hard, nothing good will come out of it", Midori replied, hearing whatever nonsense the frenchman was saying. Seriously? Does the French even string actual sentences together? And for the national fencer, he kept silent about it. If it was really the case, he'd hear the name somewhere. Good thing that TV was allowed in the room, as long as it wasn't in rush hours.
Vann seems to be impressed with Midori as he couldn't be deceived unlike other and with that he nicknamed him, the quick witted ones. He replied Midori with a smile, "I'm not faking anything, and with the reply I got from you, it seems that you're not that pleased with me aren't you, greeny boy," (green=midori~) Vann kept his face calm as he doesn't want to reveal his identity really soon. "Bonjour to you too missieur. I believe we should be finding on where we should stay for the night judging by time we have left before sunset? or is it me being to cautious?"

"Given that I do have a TV when I work, If you were anything you'd said, I'd at least hear of you.", Midori then replied, with a sigh To be fair, he does kendo in his free time, but he isn't going to boast about it, especially if he's not number one. Also, he'd be very well known. Second of all, National Fencing isn't some board game. If someone went with that much prestige, he'd be known. In fact, unless that the boy had a goal medal for it, she shouldn't even be around this place. That in itself should be enough to be aware that the boy seems fake. Either way, he'd rather not press the issue, as the others' insecurities isn't part of his concern. "In any case, let's go to the fountain. It will be a drag is we lost the whole announcement. You'll worry about the housing after the announcement. I'm sure you'll have plenty of time", Midori then waived off, seeing how careful he tried to be.

Michael also went to the fountain for the announcement.

-----------------
Imma go look around this park. Said Alexandria before leaving for the fountain.

-------
(waits for @smdzTheCakeGodL )

(Sorry Infin, dang Iwaku didn't alert me that you replied >:C) (Infin, can you start a new thing going on with them, I have no idea where we left off xD)

Reactions: Infinatis
(Around page 3 or 4. But Ill respond if you cant find it)

Status
Not open for further replies.