Alphabet Conversation!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure that you're keeping up with the conversation?

but yes yes I am not i didnt undersand what you guy were talking about LoLz sorry

Excellent idea! Let's talk about music, since many people like music.

fortunately, I do have a certain appreciation for various genres of the medium; what do the rest of you generally like, music-wise?

Gothic metal, for example; many other kinds too, but this started with the right letter. How about you?

Handel's works, Beethoven, many classical composers, jazz, traditional Chinese, country, opera, Japanese anime music, and others; I have diverse tastes.

I don't understand how anyone could enjoy country so immensely to the point of singing along..

Just the story behind some of the songs are intriguing; I'm not saying that ALL country is good (which a lot isn't)

Knowing you also like operas, I have to ask whether you like Wagner, he's my favourite composer.

Love is a more proper term; I LOVE his music, and most music that is made in tribute to him!

My word, finally someone who shares my love of Wagner! Excuse me, now I have to torture everyone within hearing range with my awful voice while singing Klingsor's part from Parsifal. (I wish I could sing.)

Nothing compares with the grandeur of such music, eh?

Perhaps you might tell us your favorite genre of music? :3

Quite a hard thing to do actually, I like a lot of different things...

Status
Not open for further replies.