Alphabet Conversation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure that you're keeping up with the conversation?

but yes yes I am not i didnt undersand what you guy were talking about LoLz sorry

Excellent idea! Let's talk about music, since many people like music.

fortunately, I do have a certain appreciation for various genres of the medium; what do the rest of you generally like, music-wise?

Gothic metal, for example; many other kinds too, but this started with the right letter. How about you?

Handel's works, Beethoven, many classical composers, jazz, traditional Chinese, country, opera, Japanese anime music, and others; I have diverse tastes.

I don't understand how anyone could enjoy country so immensely to the point of singing along..

Just the story behind some of the songs are intriguing; I'm not saying that ALL country is good (which a lot isn't)

Knowing you also like operas, I have to ask whether you like Wagner, he's my favourite composer.

Love is a more proper term; I LOVE his music, and most music that is made in tribute to him!

My word, finally someone who shares my love of Wagner! Excuse me, now I have to torture everyone within hearing range with my awful voice while singing Klingsor's part from Parsifal. (I wish I could sing.)

Nothing compares with the grandeur of such music, eh?

Perhaps you might tell us your favorite genre of music? :3

Quite a hard thing to do actually, I like a lot of different things...

Status
Not open for further replies.