Alphabet Conversation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ssssh! You can't simply ask for his number. Those kind of things are part of his mystery.

Universally, that could mean a number of things. However I'd rather not divulge in what you could "do for him".

Very well. My plans were already shot from the beginning. I don't even know if he's a quail or saves quails or dresses like a quail or feasts on the blood of quails or... -lapses into mumbling-

Well, I'm very confused. I don't understand anything that's going on in this topic at all.

Xenophobia sucks. People should be treated for that type of phobia...

Zebra's look like criminals, being all striped black and white. *sudden weird realization* I have a zebraphobia now...

And now... for something completely different: Criminal zebras wielding apple core shooting shotguns and seed Tommy guns.

Can't... the Zebra Gang is on union break. v.v I didn't know they had a union! -grumbles-

Damn it! They have a friggin' union!? And who the hell gave them a break? -rages- I won't let this be, until the last zebra is back to work, I won't rest!

Every zebra is part of a union apparently. I don't know why... I honestly don't know how they even negotiated it! HEEE HAAAAAH HEEEE HAAAAHHHHH WHINNEY! -shrugs- They must have a translator or something.

For real? That is so disappointing that I'm going to limit my alphabet sentences to two words.

Glad to hear you've dedicated yourself to such a finite pursuit!

I think you would feed them candy apples and tell them how pretty they are.

Jam sandwiches, Landaris. You feed zebras jam sandwiches. Candy'll just make 'em sick.

Kay, but I don't feel Zebras eat any of those things. I thought Zebras were vegetarians.

Status
Not open for further replies.