All aboard the feel train

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these Pokemon feels >-<

5xJbTvW.jpg
That had me ready to cry!

Reactions: LunaValentine
So hard in all my feels!

Okay, this thread did not make me want to go curl up in a corner and bawl my eyes out.

-Sniffles-

I wasn't crying. I just sniffed some pepper and was trying not to sneeze. >_>

original.jpg

Whoever doesn't cry like a baby is a heartless bastard.

Okay, this thread did not make me want to go curl up in a corner and bawl my eyes out.

-Sniffles-

I wasn't crying. I just sniffed some pepper and was trying not to sneeze. >_>

original.jpg

Whoever doesn't cry like a baby is a heartless bastard.
I was too busy hating that garbage movie to feel other emotions. :cheeky:

I was too busy hating that garbage movie to feel other emotions. :cheeky:
We already know you're a heartless bastard, Jorick. But we love you anyway. :P

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
;A; anything with animals dying is instantly 100x sadder

tkfQpiv.png

rnnDe6b.png

bSxxd1G.png

PBhsZd6.png

qyJTEYY.png

1XLaQsE.png

OWptgH3.png

YEG5VmV.png

9cP1UHs.png

andddd

We already know you're a heartless bastard, Jorick. But we love you anyway. :P
What is this "love" you speak of? I know naught of this petty mortal concept.

What is this "love" you speak of? I know naught of this petty mortal concept.
Okay, we hate and despise you, and want to scoop your black heart out with a plastic spork.

Better? o.o

Okay, we hate and despise you, and want to scoop your black heart out with a plastic spork.

Better? o.o
Awww, I didn't know you guys were so fond of me. Much better.

Just for that, when I inevitably begin my campaign to exterminate humanity, I'll kill you last. :cheerful:

Just for that, when I inevitably begin my campaign to exterminate humanity, I'll kill you last. :cheerful:
Does that entail tying her down behind you, loading a very large cannon, and then shooting her through your body?

Or have you already ascended past your own petty "humanity".

Does that entail tying her down behind you, loading a very large cannon, and then shooting her through your body?

I've already ascended, obviously. I wouldn't expect a lesser being like you to recognize something so far above your foolish mortal understanding, of course, so I forgive you for not knowing that already.

The mental image is horrifyingly gory, yet completely fascinating at the same time.

I think I need sleep....

Time for the biggest feel of all.

I've already ascended, obviously. I wouldn't expect a lesser being like you to recognize something so far above your foolish mortal understanding, of course, so I forgive you for not knowing that already.
Nah, man.

I've already descended so far beneath humanity, a great being like you couldn't even begin to understand the intrinsic lack of understanding I have mastered.

Off, or rather, back on, subject. This thread has lead me to realize that I empathize more with pokémon than with actual animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.