All aboard the feel train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially considering they fucked up the ending and completely took away what the book's overall message was.
I never read the book, and I disliked it well before the ending. :lol:
Nah, man.

I've already descended so far beneath humanity, a great being like you couldn't even begin to understand the intrinsic lack of understanding I have mastered.

Off, or rather, back on, subject. This thread has lead me to realize that I empathize more with pokémon than with actual animals.
Hah, fair enough.

Also, yeah, I too empathize with fictional creatures more than real animals. Silly people with humanity caring more about actual animals than fake ones.
Dude. I got a presentation coming up. At least give me the weekend to ascend to godhood. I got shit to do.
Ugh, fine, I guess I could delay it for a bit.

I like animals much more than I like people. I'd rather see a person die than an animal.

Reactions: Faithviper
I'm pretty sure that disqualifies you from our race Nydanna. You can g o live with the filthy animals you love >:(

I'm pretty sure that disqualifies you from our race Nydanna. You can g o live with the filthy animals you love >:(
I'll join her then. Fuck humanity, animals won't stab me in the back for green pieces of paper.

• Thank You
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
I'll join her then. Fuck humanity, animals won't stab me in the back for green pieces of paper.
Shit. You got a point. Then again, if my cats ever realized what power money have.....

*Looks at knife*

Aw fuck, he's onto me.

Then again, if my cats ever realized what power money have.....
^This

As much as I despise human behavior, the only reason animals don't also do it is because they lack the comprehension and ability to use things such as money.
If they had the same level of sentience as humans? They'd be assholes too.

Last edited:

I would if I could, but apparently that is frowned upon by CPS. Darn kids keeping me tethered to society....

Now you better prey your daughter never joins the site :P
She's worse than I am. She already told me she loves the cats more than she loves me. lol

Reactions: Faithviper
She's worse than I am. She already told me she loves the cats more than she loves me. lol
Smart kid. Now she can plot a reunion arc later that'll cause you to become emotional and placate humongous wads of cash as a reward.

I love Samurai-X.
This. This was just harsh.​

Heard ya'll like remembering what it's like to feel emotions again.

Personally I hate fucking deplore tear-jerk bait. Got my own emotions to deal with. Don't need this shit plastering my facebook wall and trying to make me upset. How do I know it's been posted? My fucking spouse is sobbing and hugging our dog.

All that shit about 'look at how sad this dog is beside its dead owner', and 'puppy protects dead brother in road' really fucking irritate me that the world has come to this shit.

No one fucking talks about the guy who just got killed in a home invasion, a day after it happened no one's talking about the beheading of a Japanese dude by extremists. Nope. Super Bowl today. Something on the news tomorrow. Forgotten headlines the next day.

Fuck ya'll I'm hugging my cat.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
Status
Not open for further replies.