LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
tumblr_ni1o69Pu8H1rhw6umo1_1280.jpg

Seen it on tumblr a few nights ago.

It was kinda cute, but I don't get it.

Reactions: Lysander
What's sadder is that if it evolves it becomes part of it's body. Imagine a Marowak learning they can survive their mother, but only at the cost of permanently exposing their brain.

You may now proceed to hate me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Even if you could clone Cubone's mother's skull, it wouldn't be her. Sorry kid; it may be genetically identical to mom, but it would be a whole other person and then you'd be wondering why mom doesn't give a flying fuck about someone else's kid.

• Thank You
Even if you could clone Cubone's mother's skull, it wouldn't be her. Sorry kid; it may be genetically identical to mom, but it would be a whole other person and then you'd be wondering why mom doesn't give a flying fuck about someone else's kid.

Don't be mean to Cubone! :(

Don't be mean to Cubone! :(

Anything that has a Norman Bates style fixation with his mother's corpse can't be trusted. Seriously, it's fucked up that Cubone is not only wearing mom's head like a fucking war trophy, but he's also beating other Pokemon to death with her fucking femur.

While crying the whole time.

Anything that has a Norman Bates style fixation with his mother's corpse can't be trusted. Seriously, it's fucked up that Cubone is not only wearing mom's head like a fucking war trophy, but he's also beating other Pokemon to death with her fucking femur.

While crying the whole time.

*Holds Cubone close*
He just misses his Mommy.

his mommy protected him and beat up the bullies. So now he beats up the bullies with his moms femur.

Yeah that is pretty fucked up.

Still top tier cuteness.

I specifically refused to watch any more Clannad today so I wouldn't bawl my fucking eyes out.

Thanks for making my gesture useless, my evening has now been wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.