ALIEN: SKELETON CREW - 03/03/15

I have an alarm clock now that actually works! Which means if my character is ok'd, I can actually play! *beams an open-toothed smile at everyone*

What's all this bollocks about "getting characters approved"?

You all seem trustworthy enough.

And if anyone tries to ruin the game, I can just have them blown out a conveniently-placed airlock.

NAME: Harold Warburton

JOB: Executive Officer

COMPANY BLACK MARK: Formerly head of security at a mining colony on Alecto, Warburton got caught up in an attempted mutiny after production quotas weren't met and Weyland-Yutani severely cut wages. The situation quickly spiraled out of his control when the officers under his command resorted to brutally attacking dissenting colonists. The resulting violence became a public relations nightmare for the Company, which eventually intervened, shutting down mining operations and stripping Warburton of his post.

Last edited:
HEY PLEBS.

WE'RE STARTING IN JUST OVER AN HOUR.

GET HYPE.

HYPE

There's a possibility we may be 10-15 minutes late, since this is starting RIGHT AS we get home from work.

I'll not vent your characters out the airlock right away, then.

CHARACTER TEMPLATE
NAME:
Dr. Candace Flagg
JOB: Biochemist

IMAGE:
The+Brave+One%5B2007%5DDvDrip%5BEng%5D-FXG.avi_005423163.jpg

I hate hotlinking, but there's no time!

COMPANY BLACK MARK: A cocky, loner, who tended to play fast and loose with company protocol and stepped on a few toes in the process. Who hasn't? She double-dips at company parties yet makes a scene when she catches others doing so. [/FONT][/COLOR][/tab]

I hate you and your stupid facehugger dice. ;___;

*dances on Rebecca's (future) grave, teeheehee*