ALIEN: SKELETON CREW - 03/03/15

I am pretty much available every night except most saturday evenings. O_O so works for me.

Sorry for ducking out early, guys. I got Old Lady sleepy. According to Asmo, it was really good. I'll be sure to drink coffee for the next one.

And I can make the 3rd, but will be out of pocket the week after.

So you can blow me out the airlock next, if you want.

Been thinking about this all day. Even had an Alien dream in which Lambert gave a final monologue to the Alien before charging it with a spear, defending me as I hid under the floor panels.

I believe I can make it. If I don't, feel free to do with my character as you wish.

A'ight, @Diana @Tegan @Asmodeus @Kooriryu @Seiji @RiverNotch @CoffeeCake @Auntie Phaz

Hope you guys enjoyed that first session, cos I sure as shit had a blast: thanks for getting involved.

To keep things rolling steady, I figure we should set a date for Part Two. In the name of consistency, how does 11:30PM on TUESDAY 3RD OF MARCH sound?
We talkin' 11:30 PM EST? or wat?

@Asmodeus

I HAD AN ALIEN DREAM TOO.

The pulse rifles had shell casings because of you, dick.

This looks like fun. I don't know anything about Alien, except for stomach bursting :(

That's 7:30 AM Wednesday here, and this time, no holiday. :(

I can do maybe 11:30 PM Sunday UTC (Which would be 7:30 AM Monday here), but I'm not sure about y'all.

STILL BURTHURT.

But still very pleased about a good charp. SO CONFLICTED.

Unanun can play any character who loses their player.

Or the Alien....

...Or MATRIARCH.

.... or a defrosted colonist.

.........or Holm's lighter.

.........or Holm's lighter.

Soooo he'll spend the entire game in EDO's back pocket, who'll deny his presence the entire time?

And yeah, get involved if you wanna Unanun. Take a look over the first session's logs and see if you can concoct something plausible.

A ship's "survivor" with a chestburster incubating ala That One Dude from Alien Ressurection.

That never happened.