Alias (OOC)

If anyone has any songs they want me to add because they feel it fits the universe, let me know the song title and artist and I'll see if Spotify has it!

Reactions: TheQueensGuard
I finished the first half of the Calendar Initiative in the Other Lore section! If you're interested in what particular tests were ran check it out

Loving everyone's characters so far! I've got finals next weeks so I'm trying hard to get the last of assignments in while balancing an (almost) full time job. I will do my best to get around to this when I get the chance! I'm mainly curious about what Rey might post so I can get an idea of where Rey might want to go before diving into my own post.

I'm extremely happy with how everyones characters are turning out, and I'm excited to see the rest of them!

I finished 11/12 of the Calendar experiments, everyone should check them out :)

Slightly busier than usual week this week, I apologize! I'll see about putting something up shortly-ish.

Alrighty-o! Rey and I are busy bees but we'll be working on a collab to help set the pace for their mission (and perhaps others?). It should be done no later than next week but we'll keep you guys updated in case a road block hits!

• Love
Npc without a summary (for now):

She'll have a summary soon.

Zoe, Former Shade, Beacon Emission
26288824_557584334600981_8307474766403469312_n.jpg

• Love
Npc without a summary (for now):

She'll have a summary soon.

Zoe, Former Shade, Beacon Emission
26288824_557584334600981_8307474766403469312_n.jpg
When you finish her up make sure to post her in the Character Roster!

New!
The second post is up in the IC, a collaboration post between @Kat and @Reythaak
And amazing post, make sure to check it out!

Updated/Coming Soon
@Mr.Scales ⚖ is working on a post to introduce his character, and may feature my third and final character.
Also check in later tonight to see Emmett Everett added to the Character Roster!

@Cresion Breezes and I are talking on a possible way to tie in his character, and he can get a post up whenever!
Expect Lepton Seamyar to be posted up in the Character Roster as well!

Finally I will be working on the NPC Roster tonight!

I'm excited to see this RP play out, eager to get the ball rolling faster, and honored to be writing with y'all!

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
@Cresion Breezes Curious about Lepton's former role in Arcadia and when he joined, as well as how he joined, and why he left? Nothing in the history points to Arcadia from what I can tell, so I'm interested in learning more.

@Kat There is a background involving that and it'll be slowly revealed at different points, I already ran the plot pass @TheQueensGuard so no need to worry about integration.

@Cresion Breezes If you won't reveal it here, would you mind PMing me the history then? I created Arcadia and would appreciate being aware of those who have come and go. :)

Last edited:
update time! - first off apologies for not popping in lately.

- I am down to my last assessment in my latest unit cluster and have less than 10 days to get it submitted. this means that whilst it'll be a while before i can get back into it all, I have a much sooner finish date than first anticipated.
- I was meant to get the CS sheet for my character up by the end of last weekend. unfortunately after our dog went down with seizures (long medical history which would take far too long to explain) we had to make a very hard decision to euthanise so my husband and I have both been pretty quiet and useless (I've lost count of how many times i've tried to write something out in the last week) .

Will pop back in when i can. love the start of the thread!

• Love
What's everyone up to? It's been quiet. I know what's going on with Stare and I'm not worried about Rey because we posted already.

• Useful
What's everyone up to? It's been quiet. I know what's going on with Stare and I'm not worried about Rey because we posted already.
sorry that's mostly been on me, had to make sure I got all the facts right and I am almost done the post! Sorry again for the wait.

Haven't read through thoroughly yet but I am so interested in this. Let me know if you still have a spot open because I will get to reading this all soon enough then.

• Love
Haven't read through thoroughly yet but I am so interested in this. Let me know if you still have a spot open because I will get to reading this all soon enough then.

We definitely have more spots open :) Open signups

• Love
Partial my fault as well, Scales was waiting on my DM for a mini-collab post. I sent him the info he needed to finish his post up, so after he gets his up I will have mine up ASAP!

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Partial my fault as well, Scales was waiting on my DM for a mini-collab post. I sent him the info he needed to finish his post up, so after he gets his up I will have mine up ASAP!

Scales posted :O