Alias (OOC)

Gunna drop from this then. Sorry but like yeah... Just not into free for all/sandboxy rps. But thanks anyways and like good luck with RP err'body ;D

Alrighty! Thank you for your time :)

Everyone else, I finished up my second character Vector "Arachnoid" Anderson, a tech savvy newly promoted Detective in the Peacekeeper force

Also: Check out the NPC Character Roster for a deeper look on Crow and her right hand man

• Love
Reactions: junebug
New
  • The second character, Naomi Swift, has been accepted and added to the Character Roster! Once again with the perspective of Arcadia
    Along with her are two of my characters: Elijah Brandt and Ashley Coleman. Expect Vector Anderson later today/tonight.
  • Two new tabs under Other Lore: Eruption of Kilauea and Siege of Lagos. None of the Other Lore sections have been worked on yet, but will feature significant world events.
  • You may notice a banner (a simple banner, but still a banner) to try and draw in a few more people. I'd rather this be a small, close group that works together rather than a large chaotic one, so if for some reason we draw in alot of people I will close sign ups.
Updated
  • Furor finally got finished, with a look at their murderous leader Purifier. Check him out in the Organization and Syndicate tab.
Coming Soon *Important*
  • This week I plan on updating the NPC character roster. If you want to make a special NPC please DM me details.
  • The In-Character will be starting sooner than expect, just so we get the show on the road and not wait around too long!
    For a brief run down so you start thinking of a post:
    Arcadia has sources hinting that Furor might be targeting New Angeles, and suspects they have allies in the city from other organizations, namely Shade and the Hounds. Peacekeepers are on high alert, but to be safe Arcadia is sending in a team of Agents to try and prevent Furor from striking first.
  • I know some characters are already apart of Arcadia, and they can (if they want to) be apart of the team to be sent in. I still await to see the other characters that are still being worked on! No rush on those people though, take your time making those characters awesome.

• Useful
@TheQueensGuard Thank you for the updates! No one does it quite like you do and I love the transparency!

• Love
Reactions: TheQueensGuard
Arcadia wants Elijah, huh? So does Emilia! 8D

• Love
I see that there is the mentioning of mature themes in the rules section but no sexual content, so would a player who is under 18 (i.e. me) be allowed to participate?

I see that there is the mentioning of mature themes in the rules section but no sexual content, so would a player who is under 18 (i.e. me) be allowed to participate?

You'd be allowed to participate! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Cresion Breezes
I think I should mention this before I keep going with a character idea, the "Other Lore" spoilers are all blank for me and I'm not sure if that is an issue on my end or not.
And I also want to make sure if this power is considered too broken or not in universe: So it's a guy who basically has a built in portal gun, but the portal sizes are limited to the size of a shoe box and the distance is 15 feet.

• Love

Like Kat said, you'd totally be allowed! As long as you read the rules, and meet the posting requirement I don't mind you joining in. Keep in mind though you have to be alright with violence, cussing, and alcohol/drug use. No sexual stuff tho so you don't gotta worry about that.

I think I should mention this before I keep going with a character idea, the "Other Lore" spoilers are all blank for me and I'm not sure if that is an issue on my end or not.
And I also want to make sure if this power is considered too broken or not in universe: So it's a guy who basically has a built in portal gun, but the portal sizes are limited to the size of a shoe box and the distance is 15 feet.

I haven't quite started on the Other Lore yet. Those are just place holders xD :/
The power isn't too broken actually, three ways I can see this work:
  1. You keep the portal gun idea, and its a piece of technology your character carries around. This allows for the portals to be more reliable, but if he drops or loses the portal gun he will be without that ability.
  2. The portal gun is actually a cybernetic implant. Could be neat to see in action, but I'd keep in mind if something disables electronics, or your character runs into a skilled hacker they may disable that arm.
  3. You scratch the portal gun itself, and your character can create portals himself. This way he is never left without the portals, but it could also be less reliable if you can't use your powers for some reason.
Ultimately this decision will be up to you! I trust in your judgment when it comes to the character. (Personally a shoe box is a bit small, I wouldn't mind it being bigger.)

If anyone wants relationships with Emilia, hit me up! I'll also be keeping an eye out for potential things.

ITS HERE
The IC is up everyone! For a brief run down:
Elijah is sent to New Angeles to kill a hacker. He finds the hacker dead from a Shade assassin sent their to kill him. They fight, the assassin detonates an explosion and destroys the apartment building. Elijah survives and gets away, and the explosion is all over the news.
Ashley works close to the site of the explosion, where Peace-Keepers are already investigating the cause of the explosion. Detectives are OTW to the scene, where I will eventually introduce Vector along with another characters Detective once the CS is up.
Meanwhile Arcadia is sending two members, Emilia and Naomi, to try and track down Reaper. In the process they are also tasked with finding out if the rumors that Furor plans on attacking New Angeles are true or not.

• Love
Awesomness! Love the post! Small discrepancy in that Emilia and Naomi actually are friends to this day, but other than that, only thing I would request is if you could please put any quotation marks down around any dialogue? It's not a terribly huge deal, but I'm sure people would appreciate it!

Awesomness! Love the post! Small discrepancy in that Emilia and Naomi actually are friends to this day, but other than that, only thing I would request is if you could please put any quotation marks down around any dialogue? It's not a terribly huge deal, but I'm sure people would appreciate it!

Sorry it's a habit I picked up from a RP I used to be apart of. I used different colors to show dialogue between different people. In the future I'll try and remember to use quotations!

So last night I was going to try and get my bio done and we ended up rushing our dog to the vets. It's a bit more serious than her usual seizures and at the moment I don't see a good outcome. I have the office on my own today so catching up in the next day is out of the question. Please just let me know if I need to bow out. I will try and get something out somewhere sometime somehow *bangs head against brick wall*

So last night I was going to try and get my bio done and we ended up rushing our dog to the vets. It's a bit more serious than her usual seizures and at the moment I don't see a good outcome. I have the office on my own today so catching up in the next day is out of the question. Please just let me know if I need to bow out. I will try and get something out somewhere sometime somehow *bangs head against brick wall*

I'm so sorry to hear it! I hope your dog gets better Stare! Don't worry about bowing out, I'll set aside a spot for you whenever feel like youll have the time! If you'd like to post up what you have now so it's saved, and then come back and post up a bio later I'd totally be fine with that. Keep me update

I'm so sorry to hear it! I hope your dog gets better Stare! Don't worry about bowing out, I'll set aside a spot for you whenever feel like youll have the time! If you'd like to post up what you have now so it's saved, and then come back and post up a bio later I'd totally be fine with that. Keep me update
cheers its much appreciated. I'm still in preliminary stages with my bio work, I'm still finishing one last assessment before the next unit cluster so everything was just beginning to slowly pick back up. I will try and get back in as soon as possible I just can't judge whats happening with the dog thing so its put a spanner in the works

• Love