Alias (OOC)

A GUY YAS <3

finally finished stuffing about with my character, awaiting approval from TQG and im all good to go :)

Reactions: TheQueensGuard
Had to upload a rough outline of my guy because Iwaku kept crashing... :/ Gonna try to tinker with it today, but for the most part he's done. Just gotta finish up his backstory.

Collab is uploaded x) Enjoy ya'll

I staaarted trying to reply, then realized I'd pretty much just get a paragraph and like two sentences out of that post... just not much interesting out of Naomi for this round, heh.

I staaarted trying to reply, then realized I'd pretty much just get a paragraph and like two sentences out of that post... just not much interesting out of Naomi for this round, heh.

Why not have her bring them to the next stop to help move the plot along and have them find Elijah and Lepton? You don't always have to just follow up in the very last post lol

Last edited:
Update:
Been awhile since I've done this xD
  • I'd like to start by publicly tell everyone both @StareNation and @Mr. Calcium characters have been accepted.
    Check out their brief run downs in the character Roster! (Not right now, it'll be up tomorrow for sure xD)
    Both their characters, and my third character (she finally found a home) are going to form a bit of a vigilante group on the run from Arcadia, but I'm going to find an opening where we can merge the groups together.
  • Another exciting bit of news, @Kat is officially named my Co-GM! If my schedule is hectic or if I forgot to check back in with you, let her know and she can help you out!
Coming Soon:
  • Going to introduce a new tab in the Character Sheet/Roster panel called Plot Lines this will be updated every so often with the current stories going on with characters. ATM we will have three, but I'm hoping we can narrow that down to two, then one. Until this part of the story resolves, and then we can expand again. (I know the titles suck, just work with me damn it xD)
  • The Detective Duos: Featuring Emmett Everett and Vector Anderson as they try and solve the exploded apartment. Most likely will end up with them tracking down Reaper and getting mixed in with Arcadia
    Man Hunt: Featuring Agent Emilia, Agent Zero, and Zoe as they hunt down Elijah Brandt. Probably the leading arc, considering it features the most characters, and I have a plan to tie it in with the main story overall.
    Vigilantes, the Right Side of the Law: Featuring Ashley Coleman, fugitive number 964, and Jay Moon as they run from Arcadia, while getting mixed in with the schemes of Furor....
  • Posts! Sweet sweet posts. I had mine ready to go with Vector, and Iwaku went and deleted it. I typed half of it tonight, and will finish it tomorrow. Also eligible to post (in no particular order) @StareNation @Mr. Calcium @Cresion Breezes and @Reythaak . Once I get my post up Scales can also feel free to post.
  • Need help or guidance on where to go or what to do? Feel free to message me! I don't speak for Kat, but I feel like she wouldn't mind helping!

oml sexy men... i'd totally make another character if i had it within my capacity to do so lmao. guess something needs to happen to emilia first. ;)

How's everyone doing? Anything fun happen over the weekend? :)

i got wayyyyyyy too drunk so im playing catch up on my post. it would help if i wasnt at work :/ unfortunately I am setting up two new workstations today so im mostly off my own pc. also there is another posti n the interest thread waiting on gm answer. I didn't want to just say go ahead if you guys aren't accepting anymore people.

It's been a very long week, heh, and just haven't had the... anything enough to attack the half-finished post I've got going.

I'm gonna try to slog through it in about... ohhh. 5 minutes or so. We'll see how it goes. << >>;;

How's everyone doing? Anything fun happen over the weekend? :)
It was good! I've actually gotten a new job as an editor for this company to read, and edit some stuff so I'm excited! Been busy all weekend with a close friends birthday and working on some personal writings of mine. I've been working on some stuff whenever I take a break, and though it isn't quite ready to post yet, it should be tomorrow!
How're you? Have a good weekend?

It's been a very long week, heh, and just haven't had the... anything enough to attack the half-finished post I've got going.
I'm gonna try to slog through it in about... ohhh. 5 minutes or so. We'll see how it goes. << >>;;
Post turned out great! Don't worry about it, I get in moods like that too xD Hopefully this week goes by quicker

It was good! I've actually gotten a new job as an editor for this company to read, and edit some stuff so I'm excited! Been busy all weekend with a close friends birthday and working on some personal writings of mine. I've been working on some stuff whenever I take a break, and though it isn't quite ready to post yet, it should be tomorrow!
How're you? Have a good weekend?

It's been rough, no lie. I had my doubts about my new job, adopted a cat, but now I may have to surrender her. The only thing I found good was the lack of customers on Saturday at my other job. I really needed the peace and time to get things done. xP