Against the World

Well my absence is from a problem I have, Im trying to steer myself to a much more descriptive writing about the character's background, their expressions- instead if bombarding the post with speeches, Im going to try and change my style, I will post soon when I finish this "problem" of mine.

EDIT*
Reading the works of other authors made me realize, how much my writing sucked- Im gonna read some more techniques and alternative way to plan out a scene without my characters yapping all the way.

I'm sorry for my long absence. It's been 2 weeks for me?
Either way, my apologies won't cut it short. I know some of you think the same and that's good: We like this roleplay and we'd be happy to continue or finish!
Was I correct on that one? Good! I'm gonna post in just a bit, and to be fair, I don't really mind if it'd take a long time for a reply again, but I've found lots of enjoyment in this roleplay, and even though I disliked some things, I feel ambitious to finish this. I mean, think about it. Wouldn't this be a nice entry into the roleplay vault~ :wink:

Why did I post this, you may ask? Maybe because of the inspirational music I'm playing right now, but also to check upon you guys. I'm pretty sure some of you are willing to continue, so now I will ask:
Who of you is stil willing to finish this roleplay?

I'm back from my second absence, I have a better writing style now that the speeches and dialogues are much less. My favorite line to practice was "Logan goes down the stairs an grabs a carton of milk" from there I make it insanely detailed as possible. In order to finish this RP- the remaining members will go on- the rest of the inactives will be discarded with the "I've got business somewhere" or "I have a new job" excuse. From what I see, there are only three (four since our new member showed up) members willing to continue.

EDIT*

I will see this RP finished but four people can't run this show alone- we need a few new members to start off with.

The current and active cast are:
Logan
Xeloc
Vyse
Seshiru
Anyu
Steve (?)

To be discarded with the excuse:
Musician and Merman (Forgot his name, that was really long ago)
Katerina (silverlolita never came back)
Razzy (Dedtoo never posted so far)
Serenity
Alriska

And of course, our new comer takes us in the first step to reviving this RP.

EDIT*
Now.... how to discard the rest without rushing them.....

Well, here's how I should do it.
The musical merman could just leave at any time. He was still on the boat and in reality, he didn't have much of a reason to travel along anyhow. He could've just left after finding out that the rest had already gone off and he was alone on the boat.
Katerina and Razzy, both being chased by the Russians, would probably team up after realising that the goal of the group would not come to benefit theirs and they set up for their own journey after the group does arive at the boat (they could continue to journey the car Xelco hotwired).
Serenity could run away. She was never too fond of us in the first place.
Alriska....well, maybe we could continue to hijack that character, seeing how she's the only doctor (Logan, Xeloc and Vyse are just human and fragile so are likely to need some medical help from time to time). Aside from that, I can't really find another reason for her to leave. Maybe the smae as merman guy, being left aboard and alone, feeling like an outcast, she just runs, (or the ship is caught by the police and both the merman and Alriska are caught).

Now, I also have a suggestion on the new character:
I bet our characters have a bounty on their head by now, and it isn't unlikely someone wanted us death too. Stefan, being a mercenary, could be after us. We being with more people, could win a fight upon the ship and catch him. He'd not be on our side (yet), but it's a good start.

These are of course, all just suggestions. Please feel free to discard and alter them as you like.

Steve is currently on his own recovering and what not, when I feel I can responsibly re-join this rp I'll have him track down the others by scent, but that won't be for a while since I am keeping a close eye on my grades this semester and I am certain I have a lot to catch up on, I might ask Sluggy what i missed.

I am terribly sorry for forgetting about all of this OTL