After The Happily Ever After

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
"…Nevermind. Where did the kid come from?…Did you adopt him behind my back?…"

"Behind your back?" Staci exclaimed.
"No, No! I would never do that!!"
She placed teh boy on the ground, sitting.
Walking over to Jack she placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Jack darling, i would never do something like that! He just showed up randomly!"

"…Oh hey, I recognize him now. :O" Went Jack. "I think the boy's from the whole other side of town: Been there once…saw the poor tyke being poorly taken care of by his 'mother.' Wouldn't be surprised if she just let him leave the house alone…"

Jack proceeded to walk over, and lift the boy up, making him giggle. But then, he took the boy into one arm, and his hand began to glow dark blue, possessing a strange aura. For a split second, he sensed a couple of blunt injuries that hurt the boy in the internal level. So, he began to strike several pressure points...

"I've struck a successive combination…It'll make him feel even more warm and fuzzy than when he found us."

The toddler yawned, and reached out to Staci, making a low sound that went 'Maaaa~'

"Kitty, you wanna take him?…"

Staci's face lit up.
"As in our own?" She mused.
She jumped up and down and then enveloped Jack and the boy in her arms.
"I do! I want to adopt him! Now!" She smiled like she never had before.
She was getting to adopt!

"I was gonna say into your arms, but that works too…It'll be complicated though…"

Staci's face dropped.
"It will be complicated, won't it."
She looked back at the boy.
"CAn we just take him and move away? No complications there!"

"Staci, you're usually more calculated than this…Is this really how to do it? To have that bitch, and every legal force she can muster up to take him back?"

Staci had her mind set on something, and she wasn't about to let it go.
Something in her stirred, something foreign.
"It's not like we're normal," Staci hinted at their powers.
"We're special. So it should be easier, for us."
A huge grin erupted onto Staci's face.

"…eeennnkkk…" He growled in defeat. "Like the taxes, you can handle any legal stuff…But if anything happens, it's on you."

"Yes!" Staci held the young boy in her arms.
"Now, if they suspect us, we'll have to move, so it's easier to move now..."
She snapped her fingers together.
"Let's move now! Outof the country! THey can't find us there!"

"Or we could just lie low until everyone's forgotten about this, like how I used to solve my more 'difficult' problems…" Replied Jack. "No one has to know he's even here."

Staci considered Jack's idea, then decided it was better.
"Okay Darling, do you have a preference for dinner?"

"Whatever fills our stomachs."

Then he started tickling the little boy's stomach...

"So…what's his name?"

Staci began to prepare Pasta.
"I'm not sure, I was wanting something unusual. Something Exotic," She answered.

"How about something I can remember?…Like Ken? My father's name was Ken…"

Jack began to think about his father. The man had always been his hero for being a manly badass of a martial artist, but most importantly, a loving father and great hero. One he aspired to be like...

"…No wait, Kyle?"

"Swell, i like Kyle, hmmm," Staci walked back over to Jack, leaving the stove.
"How about Kyle David?" Staci said trying to find a good middle name.

"Does he really need a middle name?" Whined Jack. "Kyle alone is short, sweet, and to the point. You'd be detracting the poor guy's coolness factor!"

Jack picked up 'Kyle' and held him up to Staci, the child just looking down, and all around...

"Mama, I dun wanna be a David!" Jack spoke in a baby voice. "Don't you love me anymore? D:"

Staci laughed at Jack's game.
"Fine..Fine! Just Kyle," She agreed, stomping on Jack's foot with a small smile.
Then she heard the stove beep, and proceded to put dinner on the table.

Jack huffed, before seating Kyle on the couch, and moving up to hug Staci from behind, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her on the neck lovingly...

"Oh Kitty~…"

"Dinner's ready!" Staci informed Jack, as he kissed her neck.
"Hope you like it," sHe grinned.
And wriggled from Jack's grasp to grab Kyle from the couch.