[Ace High Academy RP] East Marina

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I like De better." she said, offering to pet the rat. It seemed now that default was forgotten as the rat got all the attention.

The rat squeaked a little, but allowed her to pet him. "I matters not what you like, my name os defalt!'

"no it actually isn't." she was right, she knew it wasn't his real name. "you won't tell me your real name. So I call you De." she picked the rat up to pet it more effectively.

Kyuni Mochi
She was walking towards the gloved girls as she tripped over a branch and fell forwards towards a guy (Default) and accidentally threw her milkshake all over him. She quickly got up and offered him some tissues
Oh my god oh my god! I am so so so sorry! I tripped over a stupid branch and now this happened. I will do anything to repay you for this
She bowed and was scared of being hit or yelled at

"Ah!" He jumped a bit, and instinctively wiped himself off. "Oh, no don't worry about it. It can come out." He took the tissues thankfully "no need for apologies."

Kyuni Mochi
She blushed as she looked away being very embarrassed of what she did. In the meanwhile, her thigh sock had torn and revealed a big scar across her leg. She didn't notice, but the other two people probably would
Please let me do something to repay you. Like buy you ice cream or treat you to dinner or something. I'll feel way too bad otherwise

Alba took a step back to exit the splash zone. She held the rat close to keep any getting him, too. "oh my.." she giggled a little.

"Well uh.. i mean.. if you insist." He said a little nervously.​
Baseline squeaked in albas grip, and squeezed his way out so he could climb to her shoulder.​

Kyuni Mochi
She sighed in relief as she looked at the guy holding her hand out but her face still being completely red
Kyuni Mochi... nice to meet you
She then noticed her sock being teared and sighed.
If you're wondering, this is a lightning scar

Alba stood by, only watching for the moment. She allowed baseline to sit on her shoulder. Then Kyuni pointed out the scarf on her leg. It was then that she noticed it. "oh, my..." she repeated quietly, examining the scar from where she stood. She had also almost been struck by lightning once. It was then she decided to not fly in thunderstorms. No wonder all the other birds flew low during those...

"I.. was curious, but i didn't want to be rude."

Kyuni Mochi
She giggled and smiled as she showed one on her other leg and one on her back which was very big. There were also multiple scars on her arms and hands and all other places on her body
I got lost in a forest during a storm. I got struck by lightning and tortured by someone living in the woods. But it's also the cause of my powers. I don't mind you asking when you find out anyways
She snapped her fingers showing some lightning sparks in between them

"Everyone's got the glamorous powers, all ive got is my brain!"

Kyuni Mochi
She smiled and sat on the ground as she began changing her socks from the beige ones she was wearing to a pair of black and white striped ones
Be happy you got that. As you saw earlier, I don't have a good brain. The milkshake can confirm that
She stuck her tongue out giving herself a small knock on her head

"I don't have any powers." Alba said to default. "I just mutated into an owl."

Mae Hanshou
Power: Summons one of four past reincarnations of herself to fight
Currently summoned: Nana

Power level: 75%

"I-I-Its..L-Lovely...S-S-S-Sorry, I'm a bit..Nervous.."
Well that's a relief, Mae thought to herself, smiling at the thought that she wasn't the only one who was nervous. In an attempt to portray the reason behind her sudden smile, she started to speak.
"Ah, that's alrig-"
"GOOOOOD MORNING," All of a sudden, there was a smaller girl jumping in between the two of them, quickly stating that she was also nervous and that her name was Alice Roslyn, before grabbing both of their hands. Mae could only let out a small squeal for a duration of maybe a third of a second, her high pitch most likely catching the attention of everybody. In her small state of panic at a sudden stranger standing by and grabbing her hand, she accidently called out a name in which she would most likely regret here in a second. "Nana!"

Next thing you know, a girl of about 5'4 was yanking Mae out of Alice's grasp, quickly hugging the young girl close to her chest and petting her hair comfortingly, glaring daggers at the smallest of the group. "Ah, uh, sorry Nana, I didn't mean to-" "Shhh, it's alright...I would gladly kill anybody who would make my precious Mae-chan scream in terror."
. . .
"Wait a second, what do you mean by kill-"
"I meant exactly what I said, Mae-chan." Finally turning her attention to Alice, anybody could probably feel the murderous aura around the green haired female. The air around her nearly dropping ten degrees in temperature just from the look she was giving the girl who had startled Mae.
"Now, I don't know who you are or what exactly you think you were doing by dirtying my Mae-chan's innocent hands, which were meant for only her close friends and the potential mate I have yet to find, but you better state your reason right now, or I might just have to subdue you."

@Unyielding

Just as Shizu was finally getting a bit more comfortable conversation with this girl she just met, another girl that has far more energy jumps out of nowhere and makes her self apart of this conversation. Conversation with one person was hard enough for Shizu, but a second is not exactly the most comfortable thing for the girl...It did not help that this Strange girl grabbed her hand all of a sudden and introduced herself..At this point its pretty obvious from looking at her that Shizu is highly uncomfortable and a shaking a bit, not at all making eye contact with anyone in the conversation.

Shizu tries to formulate words but she finds herself too nervous to say anything, all of this is so sudden...And then another girl comes out of fucking nowhere and yanks "Mae" backwards...But this Green haired girl is different...her presence is not ordinary...regardless the size of this crowd is making Shizu anxious more and more, she wants to run but can't will herself to move her legs. She takes a puff from her inhaler and keeps her head down.

@Raven Haruka @Unyielding

"Nana!"

After the girl screamed the name, another girl with green hair appeared out of no were. She was much taller then Alice and pulled the girl away from Alice.

"Ah, uh, sorry Nana, I didn't mean to-"
"Shhh, it's alright...I would gladly kill anybody who would make my precious Mae-chan scream in terror."

Alice's head tilted when the green hair girl accused her of doing bad things. Alice did nothing bad. All she wanted was to be friendly but the taller girl was staring her down like some sort of villian. She released the other girls hand and scratched her head. "Wait I..."

"Wait a second, what do you mean by kill-"
"I meant exactly what I said, Mae-chan."

Then the girl turned to Alice, giving Alice her full attention.

"Now, I don't know who you are or what exactly you think you were doing by dirtying my Mae-chan's innocent hands, which were meant for only her close friends and the potential mate I have yet to find, but you better state your reason right now, or I might just have to subdue you."

Alice laughed why cracking her knuckles. Was this some sort of game, because it looked like a fun one. Alice took out Harptchi and handed her to the other girl while grabbing her hand again, "Dont worry, I am sure she is just playing around. Can you please watch over her, i dont wanna break her." Then she dropped her bag and took off her shoes. "I did not dirty Mae-chan's hand but if you wanna fight then i'm game Hehe." Alice bowed to Nana as with every other match, "Nana was it, I am Alice and it will be a pleasure to fight you" Then Alice brushed her noise and entered her stance. "Do you want the first move?"

@Raven Haruka @Fendisteel

Alia awnsers the question as if it were normal. "I dug." Not giving any further description than that. She wasn't doing it to be coy either, it was such a casual thing to her to dig her way around places that she sometimes preferred it to walking. Sadly it was... pretty much her only odd talent besides being able to grow the juiciest of fruits in deserts.

"Everybody has a good brain, mine was just a little big to begin with. Im a hacker you see."

Status
Not open for further replies.