[Ace High Academy RP] East Marina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyuni Mochi
Well I don't really know much about computers either. I barely had a phone, or well I barely used it. But of course it was empty when I needed it hehe

She smiled as she then looked at the two people in front of her
Why don't we go out to eat something. I owe this guy here something anyways

"Oh? Does this offer extend to me? I thought it was because you two broke up and you're getting back together." Alba teased with a giggle. "I could eat."

Kyuni Mochi
She blushed heavily at what Alba said about them and turned her head away trying to hide it
O-Oi. D-Don't joke like t-that. I-I-I never even had a boyfriend

Lilith Tokisaki
She arrived at the school with some luggage in her hands as she looked around. It seemed like a pretty cool school. She walked up to some people and introduced herself with a nice smile
Hey there. My name is Lilith Tokisaki. I'm from Sweden and I arrived here today. Hopefully we can be good friends

@Raven Haruka
@Unyielding

Alba giggled a little more. "I'm sorry, I'm not great with jokes. They often go wrong... Anyway. It looks like a fight is about to break out over there." Alba spun her head all the way around so she could face group preparing to fight. "I think we should do something about that. We don't want to blow the school up before we even start..."

Kyuni Mochi
She smiled and stood agaisnt a tree and watchedf the group as the fight started to spark
Leave them. They won't blow up the school. But it might be very funny

Soujiro Yamashita
Almost instantly, the ground started to rumble and shake around the ones getting ready to fight. Suddenly, the ground slowly started to open up like a door and out of it came a well-suited man, standing on a steel platform with transmutation marks on it. He had a pretty irritated look on his face as his feet left the platform and moved inbetween the group.
So, who is gonna fight on my school campus again? It most certainly wasn't gonna be you lot or every one of you would get detention on the first day...and we don't want that, now do we? He smirked as he got up in their face.

"Hold on. I want a better look.." Defalt pulled out his phone, and tapped a few commands into it. Soon enough, the screen showed a camera feed of the fight. "There we are."

Alba quickly snatched the phone off of default. "Don't even." She said.

Kyuni Mochi
I thought cool guys wouldn't film fights. I like fights but you don't have to embarres the loser you know

She looked at Default with a sad and disappointed look. She thought a bit bad of him now but not much

Kyuni Mochi
B-But you took out your phone to record it. Why else would you in a situation like this...? That's not fun you know...

She looked at him with an even more disappointed and sad look. She thought way different of him at the moment

Lilith Tokisaki
She smiled as she walked up to the person who had come from the ground some way and smirked a little as she then giggled with an evil tone in it
But aren't these fights oh so fun to watch sir? Especially if they get themselves hurt badly. Only makes them learn not to do it. Plus it makes for my enjoyment

"No no, look." He showed the screen "im simply observing through a security camera."

Kyuni Mochi
Hmm... alright then. But please don't ever bully people. Even though I've always been home schooled, I hate bullies. I think they should be killed

At the last bit of speaking her voice changed. From the kind, warm one to a more violent and evil one. As if she was going insane whilst speaking

The tensions are becoming far too much for Shizu to handle, she doe snot want to be caught anywhere near this should a fight break out in fear that she might get injured during the ruckus...Instead she decides to use this opportunity to step far out of the way and return to her state of solidarity, she moves out of everyone way and just observes from a distance..While shes afraid to be near it, she does find interest in watching others fight..specifically if it ends up being a honorable duel

Kyuni Mochi
She smiled cutely as she giggled and seemed like she was back to normal
Well what should we do now? I'm a bit bored

Casey was walking towards the school building to see if he could find out where his dorm was suposed to be, as he walked alone he couldnt help but sing a fairy tale of new york to himself as he carried his bag in one hand while in the other he had his hurly stick and helmet in the other. he doubted that many people would know what hurling was in this campus but it was still a fun game to play when he had the time.

Liltih Tokisaki
She sighed walking around being bored as hell. She took her luggage and went around looking for the dorms. She was walking when she saw some weird weird guyt with a stick and a helmet singing something. She started giggling in enjoyment as she got red of it

@psychoofireland

Status
Not open for further replies.