Accomplishments

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, really?? I've also filled the national dex -- where do you get the shiny charm?
Talk to Professor Sycamore in Pokemon X and Y! Not sure about ORAS though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
Talk to Professor Sycamore in Pokemon X and Y! Not sure about ORAS though.
Whoo! Thanks! ^.^ Any idea how much it's supposed to increase the odds by?

What is something that you have done that you are most proud of?
Well, there are many things that I am able to say that I am proud of.

My list is long, at least it is for me. What doesn't seem like an accomplishment to others, these took me a very long time to get through or to achieve.

• Getting free of addiction. Eight years clean.
  • Surviving depression, it's been a struggle but so far I've come out rather strong. Everyday I feel like I've achieved something because I woke up.
  • Reaching out and seeking help with therapy. The way I grew up, this wasn't something you did. It painted a target on your back, and you became the weakest link.
  • I've beaten cancer three times, that to me sounds like an achievement
  • Graduating high school
  • Getting my own place
  • Being accepted into many colleges
  • Years of dealing with people, I finally got to a point where I could put boundaries up

Whoo! Thanks! ^.^ Any idea how much it's supposed to increase the odds by?
From what I've read, using both the Masuda Method and the Shiny Charm increases your odds to 1/400. Just the Shiny Charm I think is 1/1000-something. Don't quote me on this though.

From what I've read, using both the Masuda Method and the Shiny Charm increases your odds to 1/400. Just the Shiny Charm I think is 1/1000-something. Don't quote me on this though.
Mmm. Well, if that's true, then that would mean it doubles your odds...

Anyway, yeah, even with 1/400 odds, there's still a pretty good chance that you can hatch 400 eggs and still not have a shiny yet. You just have to keep going and hope for the best.

Jogged for hour-and-a-half straight, which for a +300lb fat man is pretty damn cool, if I say so myself.

Was part of a 2-and-a-half year long RP. I always wanted to be part of a long-term RP and I was. Best part is that it may resume someday in the future.

Overcame clinical depression, which I had from about 6th grade until freshman year of college. Drugs and therapy.

IZ AN ORK Just kidding :P or am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.