Accomplishments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, really?? I've also filled the national dex -- where do you get the shiny charm?
Talk to Professor Sycamore in Pokemon X and Y! Not sure about ORAS though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
Talk to Professor Sycamore in Pokemon X and Y! Not sure about ORAS though.
Whoo! Thanks! ^.^ Any idea how much it's supposed to increase the odds by?

What is something that you have done that you are most proud of?
Well, there are many things that I am able to say that I am proud of.

My list is long, at least it is for me. What doesn't seem like an accomplishment to others, these took me a very long time to get through or to achieve.

• Getting free of addiction. Eight years clean.
  • Surviving depression, it's been a struggle but so far I've come out rather strong. Everyday I feel like I've achieved something because I woke up.
  • Reaching out and seeking help with therapy. The way I grew up, this wasn't something you did. It painted a target on your back, and you became the weakest link.
  • I've beaten cancer three times, that to me sounds like an achievement
  • Graduating high school
  • Getting my own place
  • Being accepted into many colleges
  • Years of dealing with people, I finally got to a point where I could put boundaries up

Whoo! Thanks! ^.^ Any idea how much it's supposed to increase the odds by?
From what I've read, using both the Masuda Method and the Shiny Charm increases your odds to 1/400. Just the Shiny Charm I think is 1/1000-something. Don't quote me on this though.

From what I've read, using both the Masuda Method and the Shiny Charm increases your odds to 1/400. Just the Shiny Charm I think is 1/1000-something. Don't quote me on this though.
Mmm. Well, if that's true, then that would mean it doubles your odds...

Anyway, yeah, even with 1/400 odds, there's still a pretty good chance that you can hatch 400 eggs and still not have a shiny yet. You just have to keep going and hope for the best.

Jogged for hour-and-a-half straight, which for a +300lb fat man is pretty damn cool, if I say so myself.

Was part of a 2-and-a-half year long RP. I always wanted to be part of a long-term RP and I was. Best part is that it may resume someday in the future.

Overcame clinical depression, which I had from about 6th grade until freshman year of college. Drugs and therapy.

IZ AN ORK Just kidding :P or am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.