Academy of Glendale (Sign Ups and Plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that there are a decent amount of people will we be getting roommates? Can we pick them? If not that's ok it might make the plot more interesting
I am choosing roomates for you.

Character Name (First and Last): Allen Vanz
Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior: Junior
Electives:Swimming, Gymnastics, Drama
General Appearance (Pic or words)
tumblr_n30ype9Tz71tvobkqo1_500.jpg

Talents- Excellent memory, Good at sports and acting
Flaws-Bottles up emotions, socially awkward around new people, holds grudges
Goals-To get to the Olympics one day
Personality (Complete sentences) Allen is a chatter-box once you get to know him but also knows how to listen. He tends to come off quiet and cold to people that he doesn't know but once you befriend him, he won't let you go. He doesn't like to have people worry about him so he doesn't tell people when things are wrong.
Secrets-He has a eating disorder
History-Born to a rather large family, Allen is the second youngest of 5. This leads him to be overlooked when it comes to a few things. He learned how to make up stories and keep himself interested. However, when he was 14, his father died of a heart attack and so Allen threw himself into work and athletics to keep his mind off things. His mom became incredibly depressed and rarely came out of her room, and she hasn't improved much since then. Because of this, Allen jumped at the chance at a boarding school to get away from the house.
Family
Father (deceased-was 37)-Martin Vanz
Mother:(39)-Natalie Vanz
Older brother (26)-Carlos Vanz
Older sister (23)-Annabelle Vanz
Older sister-(20)-Katie Vanz
Younger sister (11)-Lila Vanz
Romantic Status-Single
Sexuality-Bisexual
Other
Bold
Accepted. Once I send the teachers to you you can begin RP.

f5d823e4a137a6c92637e588dafab7a0.jpg

Character Name
Cordelia "Corrie" Connors
Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior
Junior
Electives
Creative writing, drama, art
General Appearance
Corrie is short and thin, with an almost childish figure. She is almost never seen without a smile on her face. She seems to almost vibrate at all times, whether from an abundance of energy or excitement no one really knows.
Talents
Corrie is an incredibly talented actor, and a pretty good writer. She's great with kids, and making people smile.
Flaws
Corrie can be so happy by times that she's actually really annoying, for one. She takes everything literally, and bottles her emotions more often than not. That causes for awful outbursts every so often, and she's scary to be around during that time.
Goals
All Corrie wants is to go somewhere. She wants to get a good job and be happy and possibly get a couple kids out of the foster care system- who knows? She just wants to do something good with her life.
Personality
Corrie is very, very childish. She's very flirty, in an incredibly innocent way, and finds wonder in the smallest of things. She's brilliant, and could probably recite the chemical breakdown of a flower, but won't let that stop her from marvelling at its colour. She has a rather lame sense of humour, preferring puns and knock knock jokes to pranks and sarcasm. In fact, she's incredibly bad at recognising sarcasm, and tends to take everything quite literally. One has to wonder if she's actually as childish and happy as she seems- even Corrie herself wonders by times. Either way, think half old lady, half four year old, and you've got Corrie pinned.
Secrets
Corrie is an insomniac, which not many people know. Every few months she will disappear for a couple days, and no one except her knows where she goes during that time.
History
Corrie grew up in the foster care system. Her parents were killed by a drunk driver when she was young, but all she remembers of them is the bright light and a crunch of metal on metal as her car collided with the other. She doesn't remember her parents. She had a few bad homes and a few good homes, like most other kids in the system. One of the worst came between the ages of eight and thirteen, which she was finally taken from and placed in the group home she lived in until ending up here. The experience of that particular home caused her to retreat in herself, giving her an incredibly active imagination and poor social skills. When she got to the group home, she developed those skills rapidly and incompletely, adopting the "fake it 'till you make it" mindset until her bubbly, happy personality convinced even herself.
Family
Corrie doesn't have any family outside of her group home. Ten other girls lived there during her three years there, and she keeps in close contact with most of them.

Romantic Status
Incredibly single
Sexuality
Probably straight
Other
I'll probably edit this at some point, so it'll pretty much always be a WIP aha
Accepted. Please wait til I send you your teachers and then RP can begin.

Character Name (First and Last) Kieran Slade

Gender Male

Age 17

Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior: Junior

Electives Gymnastics, Football, Photography

General Appearance (Pic or words)
anime+guy+13.jpg

Talents: Most sports, English, and History

Flaws Horrid at science, and just passing average math. Jokes around too much. Gets into fights.

Goals To become a famous photographer

Personality (Complete sentences) He really isn't interested in the sports he participates in, but you know, scholarships at all, he's certainly not getting there with academics. He feels pressured by his other fellow members of the "Popular crowd" to date girls from the same crowd and exclusively spend his time with that crowd. He hates it, When he was younger he used to be much happier and actually joked with people. Most people don't see it but he feels dead inside, he's bored with the life he's leading.

Secrets Often pretends he likes someone to keep up with other student's expectations

History He wasn't anything really special until sophomore year when he was unexpectedly thrust into the limelight through his athletic ability. He sort of used this newfound popularity to help himself cope with his mom's death, which only happened a year before. She had died in a plane crash when she was on her way back from a photo-shoot in Tahiti.
Family His father, John Slade, age 41
His mother Tabitha Slade died a few years previously. She'd be 38 currently though.

Romantic Status Single-ish

Sexuality Straight

Other BOLD
Accepted. I will PM you the teachers and then you can RP.

Someone come RP with Kitsune and I, sorry to keep asking but when will we find out who our roommates are?

Someone come RP with Kitsune and I, sorry to keep asking but when will we find out who our roommates are?
I will PM you if I find a room mate for you. Until then, you are alone.

Character Name:
Levi Hayes
Electives:
Art, Photography and Film Making
General Appearance:
She is a tall girl, nearing 6ft. She has extremely pale skin. Levi has her hair in coal black dreadlocks, which fall to about her waist. She wears the typical hipster glasses, before they were hipster.
Talents:
She has skill in art. Whether that's actual art, music, photography, she can capture the moment perfectly. It's almost scarily amazing.
Flaws:
She is extremely shy and unsociable, to the point where she has near to zero friends, and most people don't know she even exists. She feels very uncomfortable around all people.
Goals:
Levi aims to be a director of "Indie" movies, starting her own movie production company, which is going to be the most environmentally, economically and ethically awesome film company ever.

Personality (Complete sentences)
As previously mentioned, she is evidently shy. But of course, like any normal person, there is more to her than that. She is sadly, a pessimist and does not believe in any afterlife or luck. She thinks everything is part of some master plan on a predetermined course. Levi seemsextremely apathetic, her face can be usually found as blank and emotionless, but she is thinking about the future, as soon as she gets out of school. The best part about school, for her, are her electives, where she can be herself.
Secrets
Her dad tried to stab her but he got arrested. She has never told anyone, not even her mother.
History
She was born into a wealthy family, but all was not well. Levi got what she wanted, band tickets, toys, CDs but her parents got divorced. It turned out her dad was a schizophrenic and tried to murder her. Now she lives with her mother, and is still unhappy.
Family
Mother and Father - Divorced (father in prison)
No siblings

Romantic Status
Single, not wanting to mingle.
Sexuality
Asexual, she gets annoyed at any sexual advances made by anyone.
Other: Guess what? Nothing.

.....so is anyone going to post.......

I'm waiting for Princess of the Teacup.....

Guys I think I might delete this because it becoming too much I can handle. So instead, I am going to create an RP where I don't have to message every single person. Opinions?

Yeah! The RP should be fun for you, too! Maybe everyone should create their own schedule.......?

BUT!!!

I'll need to copy my CS and transfer it if you make a new one so....could we keep it up for that sole reason? ^^"

Okay, then.

TO ALL USERS READING THIS ROLEPLAY OR WHO HAVE BEEN IN THIS
Due to the fact that this RP is too hard to control by the creator, it is going to be shut down. The page will still be up, just no one is going to be roleplaying. If you RP or continue to spam this board with posts, I will give you three warnings before I report you. I am going to create another RP, and I might post the link to it. Thanks for all you guys who joined in <3 I am so sorry about this, but I did not know this many people wanted to join.

Reactions: Kitsune
Everyone I am going to take over this RP please PM me if you haven't gotten your schedule yet and I will send you one!

Name: Honor Williams
Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior: Junior
Electives: Swimming
General appearance:
anime 6.jpg anime 7.jpg
Talents: Is a great actor, is good at making short films
Flaws: Isn't smart, Too sensitive
Goals: To win an award for making a movie, find somebody to be his
Personality: Travis is super nice and outgoing. He loves having fun but tries not to get into trouble. He loves to be weird and doesn't care what people think of him. He is really sensitive and gets pissed off if you make fun of him or people close to him. He will stand up for his friends no matter when, why and what it is. And Travis has a ridiculous laugh, he also has a cute sneeze. He hugs his friends constantly.
Secrets: He is gay and loves naughty people
History: Travis was made fun of for hanging out with girls and not guys, When boys played sports, he practiced his acting. He got made fun of so much he switched schools twice. He confessed to his mom at the age of thirteen that he was gay and nobody else. His father and mother had a divorce so he only sees him on weekends. His mother was a lawyer so they were rich and his father is a veterinarian. He also has a brother named james that looks up to him.
Family: Sarenna (mother) James (brother) Jeffery (Father)
Romantic status: single
Other: is gay but not openly.

Last edited:
Name: Honor Williams
Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior: Junior
Electives: Photography, Filmmaking, and Mythology
General appearance:
View attachment 44108 View attachment 44109
Talents: Is a great actor, is good at making short films
Flaws: Isn't smart, Too sensitive
Goals: To win an award for making a movie, find somebody to be his
Personality: Travis is super nice and outgoing. He loves having fun but tries not to get into trouble. He loves to be weird and doesn't care what people think of him. He is really sensitive and gets pissed off if you make fun of him or people close to him. He will stand up for his friends no matter when, why and what it is. And Travis has a ridiculous laugh, he also has a cute sneeze. He hugs his friends constantly.
Secrets: He is gay and loves naughty people
History: Travis was made fun of for hanging out with girls and not guys, When boys played sports, he practiced his acting. He got made fun of so much he switched schools twice. He confessed to his mom at the age of thirteen that he was gay and nobody else. His father and mother had a divorce so he only sees him on weekends. His mother was a lawyer so they were rich and his father is a veterinarian. He also has a brother named james that looks up to him.
Family: Sarenna (mother) James (brother) Jeffery (Father)
Romantic status: single
Other: is gay but not openly.

Hey we only have one elective here three was for the old RP other than that he's accepted he will be by himself for now and will be in room #19 right next to Xavier, basically what happened so far is the night before school a few of the kids meet and then the next morning for the girls not much happened for the guys they all went to the communal bathroom and showered, got dressed, shaved that sort of stuff now they are on their way to class most are already there everyone has the first 5 hours together and then sixth hour is your elective right now we have a few in art, a few in choir, two in independent study and two (including Xavier) in swimming so you can just have your character walk into class and start a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.