Academy of Glendale (Sign Ups and Plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey we only have one elective here three was for the old RP other than that he's accepted he will be by himself for now and will be in room #19 right next to Xavier, basically what happened so far is the night before school a few of the kids meet and then the next morning for the girls not much happened for the guys they all went to the communal bathroom and showered, got dressed, shaved that sort of stuff now they are on their way to class most are already there everyone has the first 5 hours together and then sixth hour is your elective right now we have a few in art, a few in choir, two in independent study and two (including Xavier) in swimming so you can just have your character walk into class and start a conversation.
okay i'll post in the IC, i changed it to swimming if thats okay, i don't wanna be the only one at filmmaking

okay i'll post in the IC, i changed it to swimming if thats okay, i don't wanna be the only one at filmmaking

Ok cool now we have three guys in swimming....no girls though so I guess it will be an all guy class, should the swimsuits the guys have to wear be regular swim trunks or speedos like most schools have?

Ok cool now we have three guys in swimming....no girls though so I guess it will be an all guy class, should the swimsuits the guys have to wear be regular swim trunks or speedos like most schools have?
i think speedos, also can i have the link?

Status
Not open for further replies.