Academy for the magically gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... I hope not... .__.

I didn't realize a restart RP had been made for the last roleplay- I only just found out today and because I really wanted to RP that last roleplay, I came here, reposting my character, as well as making sure I had everything on the character sheet...

If Temm has gone permanently m.i.a you guys can feel free to join my new r.p. The link is in the signature

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I'm not interested in that roleplay.

Oh I'm not dead I just no longer saw the point in using my very precious time on this roleplay. I'm now at University and considering I control more characters than everyone else who is active combined then that isn't great. Also the constant failure to adhere to standard English grammer (I'm looking at you Zackymas) in an intermediate thread also just makes my brain twinge a little with every post. So yes, this thread is dead, my apologies. You're all free to attempt to resurrect it like I did with the past one but all it did was allow me to realise why the last one was ended.

Oh I'm not dead I just no longer saw the point in using my very precious time on this roleplay. I'm now at University and considering I control more characters than everyone else who is active combined then that isn't great. Also the constant failure to adhere to standard English grammer (I'm looking at you Zackymas) in an intermediate thread also just makes my brain twinge a little with every post. So yes, this thread is dead, my apologies. You're all free to attempt to resurrect it like I did with the past one but all it did was allow me to realise why the last one was ended.
Too bad, I was having a good time with my character...I guess I'll have to use her in a different roleplay. :) thanks for the opportunity to RP with you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.