Academy for Supers OOC (anime super school)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok gotcha, sorry I didnt really elaborate on the geographical location. Let's just say its in a classified location in western europe.

Ok gotcha, sorry I didnt really elaborate on the geographical location. Let's just say its in a classified location in western europe.

Yeah and when you said Anime, I assumed in Japan. And its why my characters have Japanese names, instead of European ones.

so is everyone still interested?

I'm waiting on @Tarieles

we were doing another Copost like Verite and I did

So the answer is yes, but I haven't heard anything from my partner in a while

Alright thanks :D

Totally off topic, but have I told you how much I adore your signature. I been trying to figure out what it is though. A ghost and a cookie. What's the reference?

Oh that lol, I love oreos and my original OC was a poltergeist

Sorry for my disappearance guys, internet went down for the weekend. I'll be PMing you later today Clyde, once I get caught up.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sir Salty
Okay, now I just have to post for Chantal and I'll be good.

So, what happened with this?

Im sorry guys. I got wrapped up with real life stuff and before I knew it I had forgotten about this rp. I feel that I should step down as gm due to this incident. If anyone wants to continue or remake the rp you can feel free to. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.