• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Academy for Supers OOC (anime super school)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is what I wrote,

"Out on the main boulevard, mentors could be seen holding up signs for their groups. Under a tree, Nils leaned against the trunk as a sign that said group 3-B floated next to him."

If it is unclear I can try to edit my post so that it makes more sense.

Well this is what I wrote,

"Out on the main boulevard, mentors could be seen holding up signs for their groups. Under a tree, Nils leaned against the trunk as a sign that said group 3-B floated next to him."

If it is unclear I can try to edit my post so that it makes more sense.

I think it was just the way the paragraphs were shaped. And to be honest most students would go to a classroom. Particular reason its near a tree

I fixed it as well. Now the legitmacy of this teacher is really affecting Bakura

The reason I had nils outside was so that after the group came together he would show them around the campus. Then take them to the dorms.

Also nils is not a teacher, he is a student mentor. Basically an upperclassman who is assigned a group of freshman to look after.

Also nils is not a teacher, he is a student mentor. Basically an upperclassman who is assigned a group of freshman to look after.

Ah gotcha. Still under a tree. Bakura hates trees. lol I don't know he's just the difficult one who will act all haughty for the whole time being.

Tsundere.

alright it seems squirrel has not been on in awhile so i am just gonna continue without them. If they come back then they can catch up.

ok guys sorry for the giant post. I kinda got carried away >.<

also @Blue Jay if squirrel doesnt respond by tuesday you can take his place

We're actually working on a Copost, Verite and I. Should be done when Verite closes it out.

Then I have the other copost with Bakura and Marshall.

Oh and just another piece of info. Yuzuki and Kanatsu are their last names. It was weird to me, your character addressed everybody by their first names and my characters by their last. Well I could understand customs, but I didn't even know if this was set in Japan since everyone chose English sounding names.

IDK my mind hears anime and I bust out the old Japanesy names

Voila, the collaboration is posted~

I wanted the Thank you rating to mean thank you for the collab, but it felt like it was meant as thanks for posting it. So I went with bucket of rainbows instead to say I had fun and thanks for writing with me.

Aioka......so.....different from my typical characters

@Clyde sorry about the name thing. Just be clear, how would you like them addressed?

Kanatsu and yuzuki

Or

Aioka and bakura?

@Clyde sorry about the name thing. Just be clear, how would you like them addressed?

Kanatsu and yuzuki

Or

Aioka and bakura?

Aioka and Bakura as those are their first names. I just went with Japanese custom which is last name first, then first name. As said I hadn't thought this RP wasn't in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back