Academy at A.R.M.S OoC (A Future Fantasy Roleplay)

I'll try to get a post up before the weekend ends. Sorry, week's been rough, had a presentation and still have a paper due.

I'll try to get a post up before the weekend ends. Sorry, week's been rough, had a presentation and still have a paper due.
Understandable. I gotta get some lesson plans done this week. Then it's on to actually applying for jobs.

Hello everyone! I'll probably move us along since it seems things are slowing down. I just need to ask you, what would you prefer to see?

Actual Missions of an appropriate level for everyone

Free range around the grounds,

Training either against partners, an obstacle course, or a mech/captured Primal Titan

Classroom demonstration of concepts

Hello everyone! I'll probably move us along since it seems things are slowing down. I just need to ask you, what would you prefer to see?

Training either against partners, an obstacle course, or a mech/captured Primal Titan

Grrr combat!

I think training against partners would be neat

Classroom time too, to show who has galaxy brain in the group.

Missions or training, imo.

Another vote for action - missions or training.

Appropriate level? But I wanna see a TPK

Haha jk I guess training, I haven't written psychological torture in a while

What the others have said.

Sorry everyone this week was a bit hectic too and yesterday ( when I was planning on posting) my internet died. So I'll be posting this weekend! Stat tuned!

Post will be up today! I plan on doing a training activity which involves more practical application of Devotions.

I.e. People will be hunting a captured (juvenile) Primal Titan in a coliseum.

I'm planning on groups of 3-4. (Each group will run its combat simultaneously OOC, but IC they are happening at different times)

I'm thinking of having the monsters be

1. Dragon Wyrmling
  2. Juvenile Sea Serpent (Arena will be flooded for this so be ready to swim
  3. Dire Bear
  4. Sand Wurm

I'm gonna be pseudo randomizing each group, and who is with who will be revealed during the post. I should hopefully have it up tonight.

Was finishing up the semester this week, will try to get a post in by the end of the weekend.

Posted

-dab-

Sorry for my delay. Last real week of University (Unless I horrendously fail this final paper this week) was last week.

Tonight or tomorrow hopefully I can put something up. :)

Welp, got something up. It's probably super awful as all I've done this week is super-bland academic writing for Finals Week, But it's something I guess. XD