AAAAA (Ask Astaroth the Admin Anything Anonymously)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this thread turned into, "Passively flirt with Astaroth and freak out when he mentions he doesn't wear underwear often."
I'll keep my mouth closed on that topic.

Sooo,
Obviously you enjoy writing. What made you so fond of it and have there been times that you've considered stopping?

Reactions: noodle
@Flannel He's used to it. It's okay for people to fan girl over their 'overlord' if they like.

I hate to say that cause it will go straight to his head but he's an admin now.

I know at least some of this thread (including the 1% that is me), is probably being facetious because in order to ask the actual question you wanna ask you have to click the link on the OP.

That's right folks my last post was total and utter nonsense.

=]

It's a bit of fun and a joke aye.

Reactions: Flannel
If I weren't a blue star I'd have more to say on the topic.
Alas..

I'm a young adult and I admittedly dropped the ball on roleplay due to personal reasons. I've noticed I have no friends who decided to come around, so, my questions are as such. How should I go about making new friends and getting back into the wonderful game that is roleplay?

I'm a young adult and I admittedly dropped the ball on roleplay due to personal reasons. I've noticed I have no friends who decided to come around, so, my questions are as such. How should I go about making new friends and getting back into the wonderful game that is roleplay?
So I noticed that you haven't gotten an answer on this.

I'm not Astaroth, but I encourage you to go out and explore whatever catches your interest! If you are still tentatively getting back into roleplaying, maybe you can try one on one roleplaying. It usually brings the players closer together since you are both working only with each other, but if you want to meet a wider range of people, group roleplaying is better. Though you can still make lots of new roleplay buddies if you do more than just one 1x1 and put up your own search thread. ^^ And to make friends, I think it's usually okay to be yourself, but at the same time be mindful of other people's feelings when you do talk with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.