AAAAA (Ask Astaroth the Admin Anything Anonymously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your ethnicity? And does it influence the way you roleplay a character? Do you usually include parts of your culture or religion in your roleplay so?

I'm white. I don't know that it influences the way I roleplay my characters other than I tend to be more conscious about how I approach playing non-white characters to be sure I'm not being offensive. I'm a Southerner so I do have a bit of fondness for playing characters from the Southern US and/or writing stories set in the South. As to religion, uh, see my previous answer about my religious beliefs. I am actually far more likely to play characters who DON'T share my religious beliefs because I play all types of characters and I'm not exactly the norm.

Do you love me? D:

Oh anon, I thought you'd never ask. Let's run away together, bb.

Do you have any brothers and/or sisters? If so, how many?

I have one brother.

When do you think a beard is long enough that using shampoo becomes practical? And what are your favorite colored eyes?

HEY. That's two questions!

If your beard is long enough to braid, put shampoo on that fucker.

I like blue eyes.

DEAR ASTAROTH

How many drinks do you down to dull the soulcrushing sadness and grief that General Chat and political derpbates bring you?

This is next to my bed.

IMG_20170115_162143_.jpg

I think we'd all like it if you could pay staff. XD Thanks for thinking of us, Star! (Sorry for slaughtering a Southern accent yesterday)

I think we'd all like it if you could pay staff. XD Thanks for thinking of us, Star! (Sorry for slaughtering a Southern accent yesterday)
It's fine, it was clearly just that you were thinking of the South of England.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: firejay1
I would say Dizzie but Diana is retired, so clearly it's Jozzie.
Love you too, hotbuns. <3
Fuck Jorick,
Funny story, a while back Diana and Pahn and Jorick and I were messing with Litphoria and it turned out Jorick had more things on his list that were compatible with me than even Diana's. We're talking almost 100% interest, rofl, I shit you not. Judging by the look of things it'd be some kind of super freaky BDSM political intrigue fantasy number with probably catboys lesbian elves.

d3afcb67f318f108edfd51b9f79b058c6f6afe77_hq.gif

tumblr_ml7rbvC6Qm1qbdvwko1_500.gif

b7a0befb194661d358606682e13fe11458f12a4c10e0232a77e69d38859c79cf.gif

MariaHolicNoseBleed.gif~c200

I mean, I have to ask the same question. Boxers or briefs?

giphy.gif

You have been banned until 12/31/9999!

All jokes aside, what are some of the funniest experiences you've ever had playing video games online and are you willing to add anyone from Iwaku on any platforms you own?

Lord AAAAA, what would be Iwaku's theme song and looping background song if it was a radio TV show?

Have you started/almost finished/already finished a novel? :D
I'm working on a novel series with a co-writer. We finished writing our first full draft of the first book in June of 2016 and it's currently in editing and review. We started writing it in 2013 so that's really amazing for both of us! We've also already started the second book and are about ten chapters in, because the end of the year always gets crazy for us and slows down writing. It should pick back up again soon. We're also still considering all of our publishing options and working on other books in the series a bit too.

I mean, I have to ask the same question. Boxers or briefs?

giphy.gif
I actually go commando a lot. ;D But when I do wear underwear I prefer boxer briefs. I have some boxers but I mostly use those for occasions where I'm being too lazy to put on real pants at home.
You have been banned until 12/31/9999!

All jokes aside, what are some of the funniest experiences you've ever had playing video games online and are you willing to add anyone from Iwaku on any platforms you own?
Oh no how will I ever get all my forum work done if I am ban D:

I actually prefer single-player games because I'm an antisocial weirdo, but I've played my share of co-op and MMO games. I can't think of any particular funny incidents that happened to me, but I will say that though I'm not a big League of Legends fan it is funny as shit to play Sona as an AD Carry (or Marksman, whatever). That was my favorite thing.

I don't have any platforms right now. >:| I have a Chromebook which doesn't let you do jack shit. I have in the past added Iwaku people on my Steam and will probably do so again if I ever am in a position to do anything fun.

I'm working on a novel series with a co-writer. We finished writing our first full draft of the first book in June of 2016 and it's currently in editing and review. We started writing it in 2013 so that's really amazing for both of us! We've also already started the second book and are about ten chapters in, because the end of the year always gets crazy for us and slows down writing. It should pick back up again soon. We're also still considering all of our publishing options and working on other books in the series a bit too.
Oh wow, congratulations on that! That must feel so great. A definite accomplishment. Best of luck in editing/reviewing, and the next book! I love hearing about others with a similar dream having accomplished something. It's rather inspiring and encouraging. :applause:

I actually go commando a lot. ;D
>.>
<.<
*thumbs up*

Reactions: Astaroth
I actually go commando a lot. ;D But when I do wear underwear I prefer boxer briefs. I have some boxers but I mostly use those for occasions where I'm being too lazy to put on real pants at home.
giphy.gif

(I've just really always wanted to use this gif. Thanks for the opportunity.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Dear Astaroth

Once upon a time I thought you were my papa. But I was wrong you are more than that. You are a great and wonderful senpai! Will you roleplay with me more? I had this really cool idea where we could be humanoid kittens in power ranger suits and save the world. I'm sort of in love with you senpai! Well maybe a lot. My question is! What is your romance fantasy? *Shiny eyes*

Thanks,

Anon

Disclaimer: All of that is a lie. Don't be an idiot. Don't believe the faulty artificial intelligence when it tries to inform you of things. You believe it don't you? HA. HA. HA. Well... even the TARDIS can't translate some stupidity.

*cough* *cough* *cough*

1) Why you gotta be so rude? Why are you called the badmin?
2) I took your c***. Again. What is your favourite drink?
3) I hate you When are you buying me dinner?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and Kagayours
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much waifu material is Jorick, Diana, and Kitti respectively?

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie
Pirates or ninjas?

(The comparison eludes me but why the heck not)

If you had to become a Silent Pines character, who would you be and what would you be doing?

Reactions: Pahndemic
Excluding parents, do you have an older relative that you particularly admire or find fascinating (even if they are so far back in history that you never met)? And if so, what are their characteristics?

(I particularly enjoyed reading your response regarding religion/ spirituality.)

Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.