A World of Our Own..... (taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyra's eyes flickered open slowly, her arms wrapping around the pillow as she rolled over under the blankets. She sighed, a hand moving to cover her eyes. She still had a nagging headache. She decided if that was what communing was like, she never wanted to do it again. Screw the beauty of the glade and the chance to talk to the Great Mother...she would rather die than experience such pain. She groaned, rubbing at her temples. "Never...never again..."

Light was just starting to peak in though the windows signaling that it was morning. Vaid woke up from the chair he had chosen to sleep in as Marri walked in with breakfast for the three of them. "Good morning. You two look a little better than you did last night. Maybe some food and juice will help." Vaid rubbed his temples and stood up to help Marri with the food. "Shut up Marri. My head feels like it's two times the normal size. Thank you for bringing breakfast in though."

Luna nodded, wincing as she did so. "Keep it down, please...and never, never do that to me again." She whispered, sitting up on the couch and yawning. She pulled the blanket over herself, staring at the two men.

"Would you have believed us otherwise?" Marri asked setting down some plates and the food. Vaid put down glasses and poured them all some juice while Marri began dishing out food for the three of them. "Come and eat Lyra then you can go back to bed. Can't regain your energy with no fuel in your body," Vaid picked up his plate and took his seat on one of the couches and began to eat and drink his juice.

Lyra shook her head in answer to Marri's question. She moved to grab a plate of food, crouching in a corner while she ate. She had gone halfway through it before her eyes started to droop again. She yawned, standing and setting her plate on the table before moving to curl up under the blanket on the couch. "I would appreciate being sent to my room....no offense, but I would feel more comfortable there...besides, my lily will need to be checked on."

"That's fine. It'll be a couple of days before we can really start training anyways. Both you and Vaid are going to need time to fully recover your strength. You'll even notice that your energy reserves will have grown," Marri continued to eat his food after letting Lyra know she can leave. "Also Lyra you make it sound like we weren't going to let you leave. You're not being forced to do anything and you need to loose the attitude that you are being forced. We'll meet again tomorrow afternoon, if you wish. But if you do choose to join us tomorrow, then come prepared to learn and leave the child at home." Vaid gave her a glare that let her know he was serious. "Marri will take you back to your room when you're ready," Vaid finished up his food and put his plate on an end table.

Lyra shot a glare at Vaid and then stuck her tongue out at him. Blah, blah, blah... She thought, standing and going over towards Marri. "Please take me back. I shall return in the morning." She smiled up at Marri, eyes flashing in amusement.

Status
Not open for further replies.