A way to understand a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueXrow no longer has an account o.o

What did you all do!?! (I have no idea what happened xD)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
d-don't look at me! I'm just a gold fish! oh gosh..I'd hate to think that I scared him away.. well..I am.. pretty scary..

Reactions: PureKor
You know what they say, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Looks like someone forgot their oven mitts.

#Burn

• Love
Yeah that was actually so strange xD. He appeared and afterwords basically vanished lol

I guess he couldn't handle it ^^

Yeah that was actually so strange xD. He appeared and afterwords basically vanished lol

I guess he couldn't handle it ^^
o.o The lynch mob got him... Uh oh

• Love
You guys KILLED him! ;______;

"Unanimous hatred is the greatest medicine for a human community." ― Aeschylus, Eumenides #truestory

Reactions: PureKor
Ah for a hot fuck's sake y'all.

Granted somma the shit was a little curt'n indignant, Slendy over there just outright called that kid a punk which just seemed kinda extra. The rest of y'all were so kind as to do the whole spiel of "This joke is bad, is not funny, is predicated on the assumption that women as a whole are unknowable creatures that should be quantified and categorized but cannot because: unknowable creatures. pls stop"

And that's a shitton more kindness than what I see go down outside Iwaku, and that's great, fantastic'n well done y'all. ( 'Course, I can abide on that snippish tone some of the other kids have in their posts because honestly, alla us are hella tired of that shit in the first place.) Kinda skeptical as fuck that this one thread made that Bluecrow kid bounce out, 'cuz most often than rather the kid-kids saw this shit go down and wanted to jump on this "mob wagon" or some shit and stuck their wiggly little fingers in to send him PMs or whatever the shit. That is extra and unnecessary, straight up.

Shit, most of the squabblin' I saw in this thread was between Razi'n york on some semantical type shit.

But I get it, Diana is right.

Kid just wanted to do some lolololololrandom kind of shit to fit in, make some friends on the world wide interwebs. The only problem wasn't that kid wanted to fit in, it was the method'n execution (re: thread topic) chosen to try and achieve it. Loooootta folk like to look at shit going on the world and be like, "It's always been this way, you can't change it." but I saw a real great example of push back on this kind of mentality. Shit keeps on being shit until someone comes in with some toilet paper. Y'all had rolls on rolls on rolls on rolls of 2ply, 4ply, 8ply goddamn. It was some No Country for Old Men, no compliance on the perpetuation of shit-ass attitudes.

But I also get where BlueXrow thought to just deuce out, getting push back like this (sometimes even nicer, tamer versions) can slice you right into your soul or your ego, whichevs. Particularly on this ish, where a lot of us see it happen online in other communities, see others just roll with it and the off chance we see push back that person gets shouted down and things roll on as usual. So to come in and try out a line that seemed to work and have it not work plus getting the fish jumping all into your boat to swat you with their fishtails can be embarassin' as all fuck. But it's not that bad, s2g.

'Cuz what I hope is that BlueXrow comes back, and that their takeaway from this thread is "That really was a lame joke, huh? It really only works as long as you have x, y, z presumption on how women behave. I don't really think that about women, so now that I know others here think so too I can better adhere to what I really think instead of pandering to fit in." and not the idea that, "Iwaku is a mean, vicious place where you can't even make a joke, gaw!"

C'mon, BlueXrow, let's get you back buddy 'cuz if ever there was a place to fuck up (in a really minor way) and then be welcomed back into the great, big, mushy, warm, touchy-feely fold... it's Iwaku*.

-------------

*But major fuck ups like trying to mature RP with our underaged members or outright harassment of fellow members is the shit none of us abide by, heads up y'all.

• Love
This is probably why...
cross.png
No Just No x 6 ,
dislike.gif
Dislike :( x 4,
drunk.gif
Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
I don't think he was ready for that.

C'mon, BlueXrow, let's get you back buddy 'cuz if ever there was a place to fuck up (in a really minor way) and then be welcomed back into the great, big, mushy, warm, touchy-feely fold... it's Iwaku*.

-------------

*But major fuck ups like trying to mature RP with our underaged members or outright harassment of fellow members is the shit none of us abide by, heads up y'all.

You can commit a minor fuck-up, but you can't commit a fuck-up with a minor.

>.>
<.<

Reactions: Ochalla
Status
Not open for further replies.